Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TA psi blades bugged.

TA psi blades bugged.

Has anyone noticed how PSI BLADES jump on targets that aren't behind the initial target, there is huge offset.
    This has to be fixed.
    Can anyone confirm?

Basic Member
    Are you saying there is a gap between the unit initially hit and the one it bounced to? That doesn't matter, it will simply hit every unit standing behind the one you initially hit

I also noticed that the angle of psi blades spill is very strange (sometimes it will not hit target that's directly behind the attacked unit but someone that's next to it)

Quote Originally Posted by Lehona View Post
    Are you saying there is a gap between the unit initially hit and the one it bounced to? That doesn't matter, it will simply hit every unit standing behind the one you initially hit
    thats the thing, it doesn't simply hit every unit standing behind it, but it also hits horizontally, i give u screenshot

Basic Member
    ^hit horizontally? cannot repro
    plz show us a screenshot

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...CB1EDAA8CADB2/
    you see the 4 furion treants? she should hit only 2 of them, the initial and the one behind it, not the 2 on the sides, there is big offset.
    if u look closer you'll see that the top treant shouldn't be hit at all.
    the blades are spliting to 3 new targets behind the initial one, and they're way of her angle.
    Last edited by Taff; 07-16-2012 at 02:43 AM.

Basic Member
    ^err... that's probably doable in dota1.
    psi_blades.jpg
    not exactly the same though
    Last edited by Eric37073; 07-16-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Basic Member
    Might be larger in dota2, but it's very hard to test due to the very small scale. Maybe a dev can do a quick check, the width in dota1 is 80. The most common error there would be that in dota2, the width is 160 instead(set for 80 but it counts from the line on each side instead of 80centered on the line).

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    Might be larger in dota2, but it's very hard to test due to the very small scale. Maybe a dev can do a quick check, the width in dota1 is 80. The most common error there would be that in dota2, the width is 160 instead(set for 80 but it counts from the line on each side instead of 80centered on the line).
    In dota 1 the width is 55
    1N/AN/AN/A55 (width)/615 (length) N/AEnemy Units60 Bonus Range, 590 Spill Range.
    2N/AN/AN/A55 (width)/655 (length) N/AEnemy Units120 Bonus Range, 630 Spill Range.
    3N/AN/AN/A55 (width)/695 (length) N/AEnemy Units180 Bonus Range, 670 Spill Range.
    4N/AN/AN/A55 (width)/735 (length)N/AEnemy Units240 Bonus Range, 710 Spill Range.

But ofc i hope dev takes a look at this.
    Last edited by Taff; 07-16-2012 at 12:45 PM.

+1

I also noticed the bigger Psi Blades Spill Width AOE, can the Dev just double check this claims out.

I think this is an interesting finding.

Thank you