Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fix your retarded report system, seriously

Fix your retarded report system, seriously

So getting reported by multiple members on both teams evidently gets you placed instantly into low matchmaking-- not sure if this is a glitch or intended.

This basically ensures that people playing with friends who get angry at a particular player can get them instalocked in low queue-- way to do your players justice, valve.

Basic Member
    If you were reported by both teams, you probably deserved to be reported

Quote Originally Posted by JMark1 View Post
    I'll reply with my more rational post on PD

This has happened a couple of times, and I'm not sure if this is a glitch/intended. I am instantly put in low queue, don't gain XP/items for the match when players report me.

99% time this involves me insulting one retard for being stubborn/belligerent, which causes their buttbuddy/friend getting riled up/offended so as to take up arms for his fair maiden. In the end, they usually get the opposing team to corroborate even when I haven't said a word in all-chat.

It's a matter of friends/parties ganging up on one person, nothing more. It's a shame that valve is too lazy to read player reports and instead bans upon the number of reports rather than the content of them. The flaws of such a system are readily apparent.

You sound like an asshole. I'm happy you're in the low priority queue so I don't have to run into you in my games. Hi five valve, working as intended.

Working as intended
    Testing bugs between DOTA 2 and DotA - No Test Client
    Common Gameplay Bugs list
    Intended Gameplay Fix list
    Times quoted: OVER NINE THOUSAND

Quote Originally Posted by GothicCream View Post
    Almost of every pokemon game that have online match. 75% of player are using full legendary pokemon team with all of them being sent out from master ball. And they got pawn by Magikarp.

Basic Member
    justice

Basic Member
    Sounds like you deserved it.
    You could have told him off in a different way then I assumed you did without committing a reportable offense.

People want proof? Here it is.
    -Librarian last note-
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"

Basic Member
    You sound like an asshole. I'm happy you're in the low priority queue so I don't have to run into you in my games
    These. You don't get groups of friends that span both teams. Now hush your whining.

Basic Member
    The punishment system in LoL is way too lenient. If you flame or suck you deserve instant punishment.

Now what we need is more permabans.