Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: (un)shared courier

Basic Member
    please dont post something like this again =(

what the reason playing team game but you dont want share "delivery man".
    next time someone will ask "please set my ward for option so im the only one who can see my ward ability, fuck my teammate, i dont like them"

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triz_b View Post
    please dont post something like this again =(

what the reason playing team game but you dont want share "delivery man".
    next time someone will ask "please set my ward for option so im the only one who can see my ward ability, fuck my teammate, i dont like them"
    There are some heroes and/or playstyles that require their own PERSONAL courier. Sure you can share a Ring of Regen occasionally if need be, but you can't keep doing it the WHOLE game.

-1 this is teamplay game so it should be share to every one

your suggestion , it is like this \/
    how about unshared ward ? just vision for owner ?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post

Again, what if the team have 2 couriers? 3 couriers? 5couriers? You need share to all freakin couriers? I would buy 5 couriers i swear if it meant the 5th can be my personal courier.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member

I agree mate, all this noobs complaining about courier. You noobs need to learn Dota 2. Never EVER buy a freaking courier this is Dota 2 basics. To hell with your teammates they want courier let them buy it. This game is not meant to be played as some girly noob game where you buy shit for other people. Let the noobs buy that shit otherwise fok them. I have played over 400 dota 2 games, never have I bought a shitty courier, thats dota 1 crap you people need to realize this is Dota 2. Yes having a courier could had won me some games, but thats pussy shit, if you are really good you can win without some courier. Whats more once you get used to playing without a courier, when you do get your hands on one you are a beast, just dont let the other mofos get their hands on it, in fact if u got bottle ur courier should be 1000 aoe from you at all times, dont let it seat at fountain at all. This is a team game, let them noobs buy the courier if they want to win.

Banned
    +1

I like to bottle crow, and often will buy my own courier specifically for this purpose. Finding it off at the secret shop or marching into the middle of a fight to die is very frustrating.

Basic Member

Nobody answers the bottle crow problem just say its team game. ANSWER IT.

No! This is a teamplay game. Even though we get mad in some situations, asking for share in every game, over and over again is pain!

Banned
    I'm not encouraging the primary courier to be disabled teamwide. That would indeed be ridiculous. I'm advocating that any couriers purchased AFTER the primary be unshareable; some carries/mid heroes don't want to deal with the occasional difficulty of having to wait over and over again for an opportunity to use the courier.

I frequently find that I direct the courier to myself, only to find 10 seconds later that someone sent it back to the fountain to buy something and bring it to him/herself.