Thread: [SUGGESTION] Music mixer

Basic Member

[SUGGESTION] Music mixer

If anyone ever played Total Annihiliation, it had this music selector where you could choose which tracks to be the battle tracks, which ones to be the building tracks, etc.

I was wondering if we could have a similar thing for DotA 2 because atm the 'exploration' music hacks me off, I'd like to switch it out for another one.

Also, there could be support for adding your own MP3s as tracks to play during battle etc.

Just a thought.

Basic Member
    Imo, if we could change music at own will, game would lose it's own originality and taste, what they could do is change the music once in a while so it doesn't turn boring and repetitive, but adding music as own will is not very interesting.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamKnight View Post
    Imo, if we could change music at own will, game would lose it's own originality and taste, what they could do is change the music once in a while so it doesn't turn boring and repetitive, but adding music as own will is not very interesting.
    Ok but what about the music mixer for just the standard DOTA2 music? Come on these doesn't seem like a difficult thing to implement, if a 1997 game can do it..

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosharian View Post
    Ok but what about the music mixer for just the standard DOTA2 music? Come on these doesn't seem like a difficult thing to implement, if a 1997 game can do it..
    Don't know what you mean by music mixer for Dota2 music, but i keep my opinion that if music gets a change once in a while it solves this dislikes.