Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 Match History WebAPI

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckB1rD View Post
    Is API dead? I can query developement API for some queries, but not the 570 one. It does not give any results. But you could just wireshark the "Recent games" call that client makes, it has pretty much whole functionality as the actual API, then just call that and get results.
    read before posting.

Basic Member
    Its actually there anyway to get the matchid through the files dota2 stored on my pc ?

for example : i played an match and it did not counted in game history

i would really appreciate your help !

Basic Member
    If you can view the replay then yes - the end of game score screen shows the match id in the top left corner.

Basic Member
    From what i read through this thread, it seems that the API is not working. At least not of lately. So one should not depend a project on this API working i assume?

Basic Member
    First of all, hello! Thanks for all the useful info in this (and related threads), it has helped me a lot in deving!

It seems that even the beta app API has been dead for the past couple of days. I was hoping this was because of DreamHack, but that's over and the API is still dead

Quote Originally Posted by madspro View Post
    From what i read through this thread, it seems that the API is not working. At least not of lately. So one should not depend a project on this API working i assume?
    once valve figures out how to make it so the WebAPI doesn't lag the GAME servers, then u can rely on it being up 24/7 pretty much (just like the TF2 api).

Quote Originally Posted by Wijnand View Post
    First of all, hello! Thanks for all the useful info in this (and related threads), it has helped me a lot in deving!

It seems that even the beta app API has been dead for the past couple of days. I was hoping this was because of DreamHack, but that's over and the API is still dead
    I would assume that people started spamming the test version api with tests and it was causing lag.
    You should be able to do most of your deving from the info thread I wrote. Any questions just post them and I'll probably be able to answer them.

P.s.
    thank you both for reading things before posting

Basic Member
    I'm sorry I want know , why https://api.steampowered.com/IDOTA2M...History/V0001/ this url , only back " { } "???
    I write the key .

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinli View Post
    I'm sorry I want know , why https://api.steampowered.com/IDOTA2M...History/V0001/ this url , only back " { } "???
    I write the key .
    read the last few pages of this thread or read the FAQ of http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=58317

Basic Member
    I am doing a research project for my PhD right now: looking at the team formations in Dota2 (applying network analysis and statistics). Could anyone help me to enrich my current dataset of Dota2 matches? I collected some data back then in September, but now with Web API being down I am really stuck: I did a mistake by collecting match history over the certain period while right now I need more data per each user. I would really appreciate if someone could share his/her gaming data from Dota2. I tried contacting Valve, dotaholic and dotabuff, but so far no replies from them (once again I do not need to cover the whole history, just something like 50 players together with the info of the players they played with). Maybe you know already publicly available databases? And sorry if this post does not match here - I do not know whether it makes sense to start a separate thread.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I am doing a research project for my PhD right now: looking at the team formations in Dota2 (applying network analysis and statistics). Could anyone help me to enrich my current dataset of Dota2 matches? I collected some data back then in September, but now with Web API being down I am really stuck: I did a mistake by collecting match history over the certain period while right now I need more data per each user. I would really appreciate if someone could share his/her gaming data from Dota2. I tried contacting Valve, dotaholic and dotabuff, but so far no replies from them (once again I do not need to cover the whole history, just something like 50 players together with the info of the players they played with). Maybe you know already publicly available databases? And sorry if this post does not match here - I do not know whether it makes sense to start a separate thread.
    We're in the process of releasing the match details - should be ready in a couple of days - but for now there are all of the games from 2011 in this thread, which should be enough for what you need.