Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 Match History WebAPI

Basic Member
    It's amazing! Web API is alive!
    When I make request by GetMatchDetails method for a private match I get a response with 401 error (Unauthorized). How can I authorize to get successful response (code=200 with content)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi- View Post
    I assume that this: url: 'https://api.steampowered.com/IDOTA2Match_570/GetMatchDetails/V001/?match_id=matchid&key=apikey&start_at_match_id=0&r esult=1

Doesn't have a callback/jsonp parameter?
    I've not found how set a callback for JSONP format response. Only JSON and only serverside processing.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi- View Post
    I assume that this: url: 'https://api.steampowered.com/IDOTA2Match_570/GetMatchDetails/V001/?match_id=matchid&key=apikey&start_at_match_id=0&r esult=1

Doesn't have a callback/jsonp parameter?
    It has a callback with json when you use your apikey and a valid matchid. plus what's with the search? you have match_id, start_at_match_id won't be used in searching "GetMatchDetails"

Quote Originally Posted by zbit View Post
    It's amazing! Web API is alive!
    When I make request by GetMatchDetails method for a private match I get a response with 401 error (Unauthorized). How can I authorize to get successful response (code=200 with content)?

I've not found how set a callback for JSONP format response. Only JSON and only serverside processing.
    I don't think you can access to a private match? only public ones. So it's working ok

-------

How can I get replay_salt? In the first post it says you can use GetMatchDtails. I have the match_id and the cluster, but no there's no replay_salt.
    Last edited by rogerdavies; 01-26-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerdavies View Post
    How can I get replay_salt? In the first post it says you can use GetMatchDtails. I have the match_id and the cluster, but no there's no replay_salt.
    What if match is a private?

Basic Member
    What if match is a private?
    I tested it with a practice game I played with friends 2 weeks ago and the result was:

Code:
    {

}
    So no, you can't get it to work with private matches, maybe it'll be implemented when dota 2 goes live.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerdavies View Post
    I tested it with a practice game I played with friends 2 weeks ago and the result was:

So no, you can't get it to work with private matches, maybe it'll be implemented when dota 2 goes live.
    See response headers.
    401 - Unauthorized. Not 404 or 501.
    Maybe there parameter of this method (example "openid_sig" and etc.) to authorize for get a private match info.

Basic Member
    See response headers.
    401 - Unauthorized. Not 404 or 501.
    Maybe there parameter of this method (example "openid_sig" and etc.) to authorize for get a private match info.
    I know what you mean, read the first post. They are planning to implement it using OAuth. They just changed some result and removed replay_salt from that time. So it'll gonna take a while to get this thing done.

edit: Cyborgmatt on his twitter said they implemented two new additions to the Dota 2 WebAPI: IDOTA2Match_570/GetLeagueListing & IDOTA2Match_570/GetLiveLeagueGames for Leagues. So they began working on it too.
    Last edited by rogerdavies; 01-26-2013 at 06:29 AM.

How do i get my personal WebAPI key?

Quote Originally Posted by Viperys View Post
    How do i get my personal WebAPI key?
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=58317

<status>1</status>
    <num_results>25</num_results>
    <total_results>500</total_results>
    <results_remaining>475</results_remaining>

Any word on when the limit of 500 total matches for pulling an account's total history will be removed? I know that account has well over 500 matches played. This has been around since the conception but since so many more people have over 500 matches played it will start to hinder developers more frequently soon.

Basic Member
    Can it be that the replay_salt (needed to download the dem file) is no longer present in the response of the API?
    I noticed when googling that it was present in older responses, but I cannot get any value for it.

Is there any other way to download the dem file than the one mentionend in the first posts of this thread?

Thank you in advance.