Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Tooltip] Focus Fire Aghanims description is misleading regarding uam

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    we would love to create a forum for russian members of our community, but we dont have any moderators speaking your language.
    Another reason to ban all languages aside english in game

Basic Member
    yes google translate sucks, i can't understand what he's saying either, and it's very hard to guess when it's a bug report. He should probably translate into english first and just mention english is not his first language, rather than 10+ ppl using google translate and still don't understand what he is saying.

Basic Member
    he's saying that when windrunner uses focus fire and has a crit item (daedalus or crystalys), the crits don't proc. However, he is using it against a tower, which can't be critted anyway. (you ever try to headshot a tower?)

Basic Member
    He's saying: if you have deadalus and desolator, then desolator with focus fire works on towers and heroes, even without Aghanim's scepter.

if you guys dont start communicating in english soon, i will close this and warn you both.
    this is not helpful and extremely rude!
    What is rude about it? I just tried to understand what he is talking about, so i asked a question in russian. Then he responded with proper explanation and even provided match id...

we would love to create a forum for russian members of our community, but we dont have any moderators speaking your language.
    There is a lot of russian speaking guys on this forum, so there shouldn't be a problem...
    Last edited by flm404; 07-19-2012 at 11:49 PM.
    Sorry for my bad English.

If you guys need some help with that, I'll be willing to help.
    MSI Z97 GAMING 3 | Intel Core i7-4790K | 16gb DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX980Ti | Win10 x64 Home

Basic Member
    if you guys dont start communicating in english soon, i will close this and warn you both.
    this is not helpful and extremely rude!
    thats just stupid, if he cant speak english, let him explain bug in russian and we (russians) will translate it to english later. What's wrong with that?

OT: я так и не понял в чем проблема. В описании написано что урон, в том числе от орбов (типо молний маелсторма и урона от башера), уменьшается без аганима, с аганимом работает на полную. Минус брони от дезоли вроде как должен работать независимо от ульты винды - в варкрафте работает точно также как щас в доте2. Кстати в соседнем топике как раз щас разбираемся почему некоторые эффекты от шмоток(молнии) не становятся слабее под ультой...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flm404 View Post
    575027027, напиши нормально на русском хоть. Ничего же не понятно, что с чем не работает, что с чем работает и где, собственно, баг...

---------------
    Sorry for my bad English.
    No problem mate, your english really sucks. Also stop writing in russian, people that might be able to help you can't understand you and i am pretty sure devs (and you write bugs report for them) would appreciate too.

Quote Originally Posted by lunatic3k View Post
    thats just stupid, if he cant speak english, let him explain bug in russian and we (russians) will translate it to english later. What's wrong with that?
    The thing is, there's no bug here still, the two best translations say that the bugs refers to not critting towers and desolator working without agha, both the correct behaviour. Unless something gets cleared up, this thread should get closed.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lunatic3k View Post
    well, i wasnt aware, i had some translators in the crew. fine by me then. just make sure to pm me, once there is an actual bugreport in here.
    i still dont know, what the problem should be.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by shalafi View Post
    the bugs refers to not critting towers and desolator working without agha
    Shame on me for thinking that some russian that can't even speak English could find a gamebreaking bug. 3 pages... what a waste of time :facepalm:

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed