Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Bug - Templar Assasin with Phantom Lancer (and maybe with Naga Siren)

Basic Member
    For anyone interested, I've made a thread and I am actively trying to keep it going. This Illusion spill damage mechanic is honestly the only thing that is bugging me in Dota in terms of mechanics, I would love to see some official response ,or at least good discussion on whether it should change or not, but Dev Dota 2 is more for Beta purposes than this, thus following link to the thread :

http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1001496

Basic Member
    Still no official input on wether this is STC or intended feature, I don't want to send multiple e-mails to IceFrog as I believe he is busy, but some official words would be lovely. Thread on PlayDota is mostly just squabble.

Basic Member
    ^icefrog is certainly too busy to explain every game mechanics....

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric37073 View Post
    ^icefrog is certainly too busy to explain every game mechanics....
    Of course, thus why I don't want to abuse his e-mail adress, but he must have some affiliates that would be kind enough to just drop off some info on our hands.

Basic Member
    Psi Blade :

Using her psionic powers, the Templar causes enemy units behind her target to feel the same pain as the target itself. This psionic power extends her attack range.

Couldnt reproduce it. I belive its fixed.

I damaged pl illusion for around 4095.
    The PL itself gets damaged by 1005 (damage or something like that).

So ilusion toke 350% plus more damage (ignore the little diference cause of armor issues and stuff).

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketFingers View Post
    Couldnt reproduce it. I belive its fixed.

I damaged pl illusion for around 4095.
    The PL itself gets damaged by 1005 (damage or something like that).

So ilusion toke 350% plus more damage (ignore the little diference cause of armor issues and stuff).
    Just tested it, nothing is fixed. Propably because there is nothing to fix as it is the same as in Dota 1. Did you perhaps have a line of illusion->illusion->real? In that case the real would of course only get the damage of the first illusion and not of the second (which got the first illusion damage amplified)