Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [False] Jugger spin vs Bkb & Blademailtarget - No attack damge dealt

[False] Jugger spin vs Bkb & Blademailtarget - No attack damge dealt

When I activated my bladefury vs a rubick with both bkb and blademail activated and I attacked him no damage was being dealt. From playdota "If a unit is not being affected by Blade Fury, Yurnero can perform normal attacks against this unit. "

dota2://matchid=28122719&matchtime=4126

Something which I've also noticed is that you can't use items while omnislashing. Something which is crippling jugger severly in some cases. Again from playdota "You can use items while using Omnislash.".

Another bug which I might as well post here is that you hear attack sounds if you attack units while you are using bladefury when in fact you aren't attacking them.

Basic Member
    Blocked damage (bkb, repel or rage) from blade fury isn't same thing as "a unit is not being affected by Blade Fury". Try same thing on towers and siege creeps, they will receive damage from your normal attack. Jugger can't use items during omnislash is a known bug, check list next time.

Okey I think that this interaction should be mentioned in the tooltip then. Perhaps a bit rephrased compared to the playdota text because that one is a bit confusing. Both me and rubick was a bit shocked that I didn't deal any damage. Something along with "Siege units and towers can be attacked while using blade fury" could be added to the tooltip. Something which also would reduce the confusion is if the attack sound were removed when you right click a lane creeps or any other affected unit while using blade fury. Should I open a new thread about these two issues?

Basic Member
    • This skill won't affect mechanical units.
    isn't that enough?

about creating new thread...if you really think that is need to be reworked, try to post brainstroming section

Quote Originally Posted by lunatic3k View Post
    isn't that enough?

about creating new thread...if you really think that is need to be reworked, try to post brainstroming section
    No you didn't understand me. I think it should be mentioned in the tooltip that you can attack siege and towers while spinning. As well as removing the attack sound for when you are attacking units affected by blade fury. So that is why I asked a mod if I should open a new thread or if this can be edited and moved.

Basic Member
    About siege:
    • This skill won't affect mechanical units.
    • If a unit is not being affected by Blade Fury, Yurnero can perform normal attacks against this unit.
    About buildings: maybe you right, but buildings immune to almost all spells, so you can understand without that tip that you can damage it while spinning

About removing hit sound: you still attack units and can debuff them with items such as deso and s&y, so why that sound should be removed?

as i said, if you thing something works wrong and not sure about that, create a thread in brainstorming to discuss it with other forum members.

Oh man the thing you have quoted is not in the in-game tooltip...which kinda is my point.

Basic Member
    you cant include everything in the tooltip.
    tooltips need to show the most important facts about a spell.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

A fair argument. But it is a pretty important feature of the skill though. I can imagine that it is hard to find this mechanic unless someone tells you about it. One sentence would be enough.

Basic Member
    you mean like avalanche dealing double damage to tossed units?
    or like open wounds working for spell damage?
    or like wall of replica only creating 1 illusion per hero at a time?
    or like dying illusions not healing dirge when dying under plague aura from flesh golem?
    or like ice vortex checking new units every 0.1 seconds?
    or like purge removing repel?
    or like rubick stealing passive affects for stolen spells in the case of krob, bara, tiny and dk but not for sylla, zeus and storm?

the list is endless. there will be someone anywhere, who will want a single piece of information added to the tooltip.
    and let me tell you, in your case it is not needed to understand the spell. for that kind of stuff there is a learn tab and hero guides.

anyways this is drifting into a tooltip issue, so if you insist on this being a problem, then create a thread in that forum section.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage