Thread: [Suggestion] Music table/Adding own music/Killing sounds/Today's music

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Music table/Adding own music/Killing sounds/Today's music

My suggestion now is adding commands like -music orc1, -music other or table that makes us available to play the soundtrack we like.

It would be good if we could add some own music to the game.

Killing sounds like "DOUBLE KILL" "TRIPPLE KILL" are playing instantly with the text that we've made that double kill or so. In my opinion its bad. It appears at the same time we hear Dominating/Godlike/... . When he hear Wicked sick or something, its unable for us to hear that Double kill.. My suggestion is that to make Double kill, Tripple kill, Ultra kill, Rampage, appearing in about 2 seconds after we've killed. We will hear them Dominating first and instantly after that we gonna hear Double kill.

And todays music, could it play over and over instead of play it once and then silence?
    Can we put any fine music from DotA 1? There are some good tracks from elves or undeads At least if we will able to put own music it will be more than enough i think. Since we cant Alt+tab now and change our track in Foobar or other music player it would be a great idea!
    Last edited by Aftermath)Nevermore; 07-26-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aftermath)Nevermore View Post
    My suggestion now is adding commands like -music orc1, -music other or table that makes us available to play the soundtrack we like.

It would be good if we could add some own music to the game.

Killing sounds like "DOUBLE KILL" "TRIPPLE KILL" are playing instantly with the text that we've made that double kill or so. In my opinion its bad. It appears at the same time we hear Dominating/Godlike/... . When he hear Wicked sick or something, its unable for us to hear that Double kill.. My suggestion is that to make Double kill, Tripple kill, Ultra kill, Rampage, appearing in about 2 seconds after we've killed. We will hear them Dominating first and instantly after that we gonna hear Double kill.

And todays music, could it play over and over instead of play it once and then silence?
    Can we put any fine music from DotA 1? There are some good tracks from elves or undeads At least if we will able to put own music it will be more than enough i think. Since we cant Alt+tab now and change our track in Foobar or other music player it would be a great idea!
    I like the idea of being able to play the DOTA2 tracks you want. Why can't you alt-tab to foobar, though?