Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: New Vanguard Icon.......

seriously? you are posting on a thread from 2012 ? what's next? asking for treant tree spell back? (not that I mind of, but in the spirit of the conversation I had to mention it)
    "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
    "I don't play the odds, I play the man."
    "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn."
    "Luck is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident."

Quote Originally Posted by Florin View Post
    seriously? you are posting on a thread from 2012 ? what's next? asking for treant tree spell back? (not that I mind of, but in the spirit of the conversation I had to mention it)
    Would you have preferred they make a new thread about it so you could bitch that they were making a new thread for a topic that already existed?

The only thing that matters is that they still have opinions and thoughts about the original subject and it doesn't matter how old the thread is. Either make an actual contribution or go away.