Thread: [S] In battle item test

[S] In battle item test

I don't know if you have this on your to do list or not for the workshop. but just in case.

Please allow workshop creators to *officially* test their creations in a special kind of battle (Ex. offline battle with bots or without). Having to see your item in action , gives a feel of how it would look in battle and how it could even be made better in terms of color, sizing and animations.

Thanks

Basic Member
    yes~please, it is very important. thx .

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemozini View Post
    I don't know if you have this on your to do list or not for the workshop. but just in case.

Please allow workshop creators to *officially* test their creations in a special kind of battle (Ex. offline battle with bots or without). Having to see your item in action , gives a feel of how it would look in battle and how it could even be made better in terms of color, sizing and animations.

Thanks
    We really need it I think it's more important than a compiler, cause you it's only hard to compile at the first time.
    Need to specify other heroes polygons limits, I'm having trouble to do it with my queen of pain's set cause there aren't specified number of polygons,
    so after the new compiler compile the archive it shows an error cause my poygon count for head is 700 when the max supported is 0.

Basic Member
    Support this, especially when dealing with custom particles.