Thread: Level up Sound...

Level up Sound...

I would LOVE the option to turn on a very loud distinct sound when My hero Levels up. I miss my hero leveling up all the time in team fights, when my camera is elsewhere and it has gotten me killed 1,000's of times. A loud drum or a quick military like snare when you level, a gong, a bugle, piano rift, heavy metal death chord in drop d whatever, but please add the option.

Basic Member
    -1 for level up sound... although you said an option to turn on. So it's turned off by default. In that case i have no problem.

But about the idea/principle... no i don't agree. It's quite easy to know that you've leveled up in teamfights.

Pudge says "I need a new pair of pants" when he levels up. I think he also has a different line when he gets lvl 6?

Basic Member
    There is a loud zooming sound, plus a blinding beam of light - cast from the heavens - which illuminates your hero. This is followed by a quirky voice line and a giant gold button saying "level up" appearing on your hud.

problem?

Basic Member
    AAAaargh... i totally forgot about Albain...

@nado: just forget him, he was on a trolling spree. Good to see some trolls are getting banned.