Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] 2 Quelling Blades purchasable and STACKS!

Basic Member

Exclamation [Fixed] 2 Quelling Blades purchasable and STACKS!

I bought 2 quelling blades for naix and skeleton king and I was getting the bonus damage.

MATCH ID : 29205856 (SK)

MATCH ID : 29196464 (NAIX) - [ 9:30 - 10:18 ] with naix it takes 6 hits with 2 quelling blades to kill the neutral creep, right after that I attack the other neutral creep dropping one quelling blade, takes 8 hits to kill the creep. The creep is the smaller centaur.

OH and the PLAY BUTTON screen ( to start playing the hero ) is not in sync with the background map screen. ( bottom right and right side edges can be visible ).
    Last edited by chetan11; 07-30-2012 at 10:09 AM.

No they don't.

If they truly did (and you can reproduce this), please post how to, and a matchID. I just tested it myself.
    我不講中文|♥ ~
    Kitty Bot ~♥

Basic Member
    you want the match id right? ill post it in a moment. i played both the games back to back just 2-3 hours back. first ill just figure out how to get the match id. :-\

Basic Member
    MATCH ID : 29205856 (SK)

MATCH ID : 29196464 (NAIX)

There you go. MATCH ID's!

Yeah, no ... they don't stack.

I just watched your replay (I don't know why ...), but I can absolutely confirm that they do not stack. You have 55-57 damage, you hit the creep for 64 damage. 56*1.32 = 73.92. Creeps have 2 armor, which is 13% damage reduction, and 73.92*0.87 is 64.3104.

Please provide a time stamp where you know for a 100% fact that they do indeed stack, or try to test it yourself. I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but you just put zero effort into even testing any of your claims :/

Edit: <3 Kryil- !
    Last edited by Norroar; 07-29-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    我不講中文|♥ ~
    Kitty Bot ~♥

SK: Damage: 55-57. Meelecreeps take 10.2% less damage. Your damage is enhanched by 32%. According to the log you did 64 damage.
    55-57*0.88*1.32 = 63.88 (could be wrong and its just 10.x%).

EDIT: Oh, even 13%. To slow. And even a math mistake, argh.

Basic Member
    ok i didnt go into deep calculation. you know the other smaller version with the nc centaur right. i needed 6 hits with 2 quelling blades to kill it. next time i put one of the blade down. i needed about 8 hits to kill it. and no crits mind you. i think. anyways im just trying to help out here. this thing isnt even supposed to be happening. just trying to help the community and make dota better. dont wanna be a spammer of any sort. :P

Basic Member
    And hey it wasn't 0 effort! O.o I did do the hitting the creeps with 2 blades and 1 blade and did check with sk. And more over I had to come all the way here.

Basic Member
    There's a combat log, hitting a mob a few times isn't conclusive testing when your damage range is variable to begin with.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan11 View Post
    ok i didnt go into deep calculation. you know the other smaller version with the nc centaur right. i needed 6 hits with 2 quelling blades to kill it. next time i put one of the blade down. i needed about 8 hits to kill it. and no crits mind you. i think. anyways im just trying to help out here. this thing isnt even supposed to be happening. just trying to help the community and make dota better. dont wanna be a spammer of any sort. :P
    I understand you want to be helpful, but let me say this.

You're NOT being very helpful, why?

You're giving us vague information. You start by saying 2 quelling stack and give us 2 replays, but we already say they're wrong.

Now you're telling us you hit something 6 times and then 8 times, but you're not specifying which hero and at what level, what items, etc.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.