Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what is wrong with this report system?

Angry what is wrong with this report system?

I was playing a game with ezalor mid vs pudge , furion and invoker gang me without miss at invoker and i lost mid , i got 0-4 score and my 0-1 mortred report me for intentional feed ang i got low priority , why? i don't know.

Nope, you didn't get into Low Priority because of that.

Basic Member
    Most probably you wouldnt have gotten low priority from only one report though, i think usually it requires more reports.

Unless the system decided to screw up on you

Current 'urban legend' is that you can't get low priority just for playing bad, so probably you flamed there alot and forgot to mention it here.

Banned
    Report system is flawed, one of my last game was filled with immature jerks insulting each others for no reason.
    I had both teams muted 90% of the game. After the game, I was on low priority. What happened? I have no idea, except that is possible to end in low priority for no reason.
    Good job.

You really believe you get sent to Low Priority immediately after that one game (lol, as if) ? Highly unlikely.

Basic Member
    I'm sure a lot of you people having problem is because you spam shit in dota2 channels about trading and shits...i reported a lot of people for this and received a lot of thanks from valve.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MashV View Post
    I'm sure a lot of you people having problem is because you spam shit in dota2 channels about trading and shits...i reported a lot of people for this and received a lot of thanks from valve.
    Hell yeah.

Good thing the 4x4 days are over, i often couldnīt start a game cause i hadnīt finished reporting all the spammers...

Banned
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Hadgehog View Post
    Current 'urban legend' is that you can't get low priority just for playing bad, so probably you flamed there alot and forgot to mention it here.
    The ghost of the Low Priority haunts the flamers and bad games, picking those who cares most about themselves and their status.