Thread: [Confirmed] Attack Orders on invulnerable units have no effect

Basic Member

Post [Confirmed] Attack Orders on invulnerable units have no effect

In my last Brewmaster game, during one of the fights I used Primal Split and then Naga Siren used her ult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    So if a mod wanna edit, bug is, right clicking on a sleeping unit returns "Target is invulnerable" error message while in dota1, you will instead run toward him in melee range, like if you're following them.
    EDIT: matchid=30085198 & matchtime=1702 (28:22)

edit: added correct bugdescription.
    Last edited by blash365; 08-03-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Basic Member
    How hard would it have been to include the match ID?

If you are not sure, post it in Brainstorm.

They are considered ancients, and I think they should not be affected, but I have to test it in dota1 to be sure

Basic Member
    Seems to me you're just not moving, you're definitely not affected. You however obviously can't attack anything, because it's naga's ult, you know?

Basic Member
    I coudn't move; if I had issued attack order to an invul they would just move to the enemy hero.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutzo View Post
    I coudn't move; if I had issued attack order to an invul they would just move to the enemy hero.
    That's a different "bug", assuming it's one. Clicking on invuln units do not move you closer to them, because there's no attack order being given since they're invulnerable. I could check if it's different than in dota1. You could however move, as you do at the end of the ult, about half a second before it ends, you actually click the ground and move. Just the rest of the time during the ult you're trying to click qop which obviously does nothing.

Edit: Actually you do move closer in dota1, so there's a bug here, but you're not affected by naga siren's ulti.

So if a mod wanna edit, bug is, right clicking on a sleeping unit returns "Target is invulnerable" error message while in dota1, you will instead run toward him in melee range, like if you're following them.
    Last edited by Pyros; 08-02-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage