Thread: [Confirmed] Jakiro's Liquid Fire & misses

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Jakiro's Liquid Fire & misses

Summary:
    Jakiro's third spell "Liquid Fire" effect is still being used during cooldown after the hero consumption the spell as a "missed" attack. The effect comes on impact from the blue dragon head's attack projectile.

Repro:
    1) Once you have picked Jakiro, skill Liquid Fire (does not matter which level) and get into battle where there are different levels of heights, eg. in the water where the creeps meets in the middle lane.
    2) Make sure you have Liquid Fire active and not consumptioned and be on a "lower level" (in the water).
    3) Now, attack an unit on a higher level and make sure it says you have "missed" your attack. If not, wait until you get another Liquid Fire charge and try agian.
    4) Once you successfully have missed your attack with the Liquid Fire effect and you also notice it is on cooldown. Attack another target before the cooldown wears off but make sure it hits this time.

Result:
    The next target you will attack will apply the Liquid Fire effect on impact even if you consumptioned the spell as a missed attack and it is currently on cooldown.

Expected:
    Since you have missed the attack with the Liquid Fire effect and it is on cooldown, the effect should not appear again until the cooldown wears off.
    Last edited by Porre; 11-09-2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Made it more clear and less confusing (hopefully!)

Valve Developer
    Good write up - I'll take a look.

Looks like this bug has not been fixed yet.

I also want to add that if Jakiro has Liquid Fire and his target dies before Jakiro's projectile hits, Liquid Fire will start to be on cool-down but the skill will trigger on the next attack although the cool-down has not worn off.

Confirmed.
    You gotta FIGHT!
    For Your RIGHT!
    To BUUUGFIX!

Jakiro is already a weak hero, balance wise it wouldn't hurt him if Liquid Fire attack never missed

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffydude View Post
    Jakiro is already a weak hero
    +1 Indeed....

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage