Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Talking during loading?

Quote Originally Posted by slowreflex View Post
    I have an issue with this as it can give one team an unfair advantage over the other (the team who hasn't finished loading).
    I don't think it's an issue, since you can 1) Voice chat and 2) Draw in the map.

Quote Originally Posted by ZShock View Post
    I don't think it's an issue, since you can 1) Voice chat and 2) Draw in the map.
    Come on now... You know not everyone uses voice chat and drawing on the map isn't a viable communication method. However EVERYONE has text chat.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

Basic Member
    LOL @ moderator

I have an issue with this as it can give one team an unfair advantage over the other (the team who hasn't finished loading).
    Talking about an unfair disadvantage.

I don't think it's an issue, since you can 1) Voice chat
    Can already be used in a different way.

Come on now... You know not everyone uses voice chat and drawing on the map isn't a viable communication method. However EVERYONE has text chat.
    Doesn't see a problem with the other method which is exactly the same.

It's like when you say that some people have a microphone and some haven't, you should BAN the voicechat. Completely indecisive.

What are you talking about? Stop trying to twist my words. In games I've played 95%+ of people don't use voice chat, so it's not a valid reason to make text chat work during loading. If they wanted to ban voice chat during loading I'd be supportive of that too, but obviously people could use external voice methods. That would be far from the norm though.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

I just don't think that early chat gives imbalance to the game at all! It's just annoying not being able to do anything during that time. Being able to chat seems to be the most natural thing to do at that little while, at least for me.

I just don't think that early chat gives imbalance to the game at all! It's just annoying not being able to do anything during that time. Being able to chat seems to be the most natural thing to do at that little while, at least for me.
    Completely understand what you mean. We just have different opinions on it.

I think a global chat while loading could be great, just not team chat. Maybe that's a good alternative.

I thought of it too, seems fair, but also weird. I could live with it, though.

Basic Member
    Its probably fine, since you already can do it since forever, just not through "enter".

I agree with OP. It's not a must feature but it would be nice to chat while you wait for other people to load the game.

(: Dunno voice in loading works for me chat too. Though trough the console ^_^
    Shut your and keep reading