Thread: Not enough mana

Not enough mana

Please, invent a sound that says when you don't have mana.
    I was playing lesh wanting to stun bala and am but i didn't notice the red writing that I don't have mana, In a fight you simply overlook that tiny red writing...
    I was like wtf why can't I stun, and was trying to stun while a bala and am are attacking me
    When I noticed that I don't have enough mana it was already too late :*(!
    A sound saying ''not enough mana'' just like in wc3 is the deal... Please!

The heroes have lines saying some variation of "not enough mana," at least in the sound compilation videos. It might be that these voices aren't implemented yet, and might come in an update at some point (unless the heroes already do this, I could be just not paying attention :/).

And the funny thing is, the AoE indicator of Lesh's stun does appear even if you don't have any mana...!
    I thought maybe it is the wrong place to cast, like sven's stun (which must target a unit). I was just confused... lol
    Well, if the heroes have those lines, then they really ain't clear enough. Seriously, I never heard them saying ''not enough mana''.
    As you said, it might be that I haven't noticed aswell, but such a thing has to be CLEAR, and not that you actually have to pay attention to not overlook/hear it.