Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: (Discussion) New orb effect thread

@ saryu: He wants to explain wether the bonus damage of the said passives (f.e. diffusals feedback damage) can be leached with some sort of life steal.

Basic Member
    Good post :3

Basic Member
    am i the only one who expirienced manaburn on antimage overriding skadi on main hero after recent updates? i've been using skadi + manta combo for a long time, and now i'm not able to
    Last edited by illustris; 08-03-2013 at 04:03 AM.

Basic Member

Table showing wrong... I think

The table showing that bonus damage from shadowblade would not multiple by critical strike, but when I playing with Bounty Hunter, Jinada multiple along with bonus damage from shadowblade. I am not sure current patch still like that or not, because I'm already 1 month did not play it.
    Last edited by thehand; 12-10-2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: more clear

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehand View Post
    The table showing that bonus damage from shadowblade would not multiple by critical strike, but when I playing with Bounty Hunter, Jinada multiple along with bonus damage from shadowblade. I am not sure current patch still like that or not, because I'm already 1 month did not play it.
    Well, I can't login right now so I'll double-check it later, but here's what I know back when I tested it last time.

The bonus damage is added after the critical multiplier.

For example, if it's multiplied by crit, say you have a 100 damage BH with lv 1 Jinada for 1.5x, a SB hit would do (100 + 150) * 1.5 = 375 damage

In its current (as of the last time I tested it) state it does (100 * 1.5) + 150 = 300 damage.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Basic Member
    when having lifeleec (satanic) and difusial on an image hero, in order to make my hero leech life and have my images burn mana, not only the order of picking up those 2 items (satanic first) is important, but also the inventory slot priority placement (difusial needs to have a higher slot priority than satanic or mana burn wont work with your images). has it always been like that in dota 2, the 2nd part with the slot placement in addition to order of picking up?

Basic Member
    I did not understand the part saying oldest orb. So how does lifesteal and desolater interact for example?

Another question is does skadi and lifesteal stack for melee heroes as well?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapta View Post
    I did not understand the part saying oldest orb. So how does lifesteal and desolater interact for example?

Another question is does skadi and lifesteal stack for melee heroes as well?
    The one that's in your inventory the longest.
    Lifesteal OR Desolator will work, you can 'switch' them by dropping the one that's currently active and pick the item back up.

And yes on Skadi/Lifesteal on melee.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Does Eye of Skadi stack with DK's dragon form frost breath?