Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Ability to filter live games, and find Friend's Practice Games

Basic Member
    +1

I have suggested this already and supported another guy's thread... Hopefully this is lucky number 3

EDIT: The filter option I want most is the filter by player option please. And one that properly works, the Recent Games filter by player doesnt work properly, it gives lot's of irrelevant results

Basic Member
    Definitely need the ability to right click on a friend's name, and be able to pull up the live game they are currently in so you can spectate it.

It will make waiting for your friend to get out a lot less annoying.

Basic Member
    Definitely seconding the comments in this topic.

I'd also like to request a "sort by average player ranking" or something. It'd be nice if you could find games with high leveled players as opposed to a bunch of newbies getting stomped.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkirby View Post
    With the current Beta getting more people in it, the currently played list of games is growing pretty large. I think it would be nice to be able to filter the currently played games like the recent games, so you can find live games with a certain heros, or try and spectate areparticular person of interests.

For the second point, right now there doesn't seem to be any simple way to watch a Practice game. While most of the time you likely wouldn't want to watch them, they are the only way currently to set up private matches, and I would like to be able to spectate some of the games my friends are playing in practice mode.
    Absolutely! While it's nothing to prioritize, it would be NICE. Was about to suggest this myself, but I guess I will just endorse this thread instead.

Basic Member
    179 pages. would be really nice to be able to watch my friend's match in progress either through the friends list or the Watch page. Search, filter, easy method to spectate friends' games...any of those would be better than going page by page through 179 pages scanning for friend's name in super tiny text.

Basic Member
    Agreed

"watch games" needs a filter to allow players to search for user in game or page #/game # or something. clicking through 200 pages of games is not efficent.

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    "watch games" needs a filter to allow players to search for user in game or page #/game # or something. clicking through 200 pages of games is not efficent.
    Yes. We need some sort of filtering method for live games, I have to click through 200 pages about 3 times a day. Games that are publicly viewable but private games should be joinable through friend's list. Some sort of filtering would be nice too.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w0rm View Post
    +1. Basic filters needed:
    1. Game time [multi-select options: not started yet, ~5mins in, ~15mins in, ~25mins in etc].
    2. Specific hero(es) search [i.e. I want to spectate someone playing a hero I want to learn about].
    3. Show only games that has friends playing in it.
    Also perhaps ability to search by player/steam name as well.

Other than that, basically what I came here to say.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w0rm View Post
    +1. Basic filters needed:
    1. Game time [multi-select options: not started yet, ~5mins in, ~15mins in, ~25mins in etc].
    2. Specific hero(es) search [i.e. I want to spectate someone playing a hero I want to learn about].
    3. Show only games that has friends playing in it.
    Could not second this more, I really want to be able to watch my firends games when I miss out on playing with them. This could also be very benefical for teams as they can break down their friends flaws and let them know what to improve