Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Ability to filter live games, and find Friend's Practice Games

[Suggestion] Ability to filter live games, and find Friend's Practice Games

With the current Beta getting more people in it, the currently played list of games is growing pretty large. I think it would be nice to be able to filter the currently played games like the recent games, so you can find live games with a certain heros, or try and spectate areparticular person of interests.

For the second point, right now there doesn't seem to be any simple way to watch a Practice game. While most of the time you likely wouldn't want to watch them, they are the only way currently to set up private matches, and I would like to be able to spectate some of the games my friends are playing in practice mode.

I agree, also adding an ability to filter/sort the list by their duration would be great.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkirby View Post
    For the second point, right now there doesn't seem to be any simple way to watch a Practice game. While most of the time you likely wouldn't want to watch them, they are the only way currently to set up private matches, and I would like to be able to spectate some of the games my friends are playing in practice mode.
    Think that Frog announced somewhere that he will add 'show in live games' button for practice matches. Maybe he did that in last nights patch but I cant play DOTA 2 atm and someone needs to confirm it.

You can allow observers in Practice Games now. Tick the option and the game will show up in the 'Live' Tab.

Basic Member
    As it is now its hard to find the practice game that your friend created, caus you can only see 5 games and cant scroll through them, something has to be done about that. Either a search function or beeing able to scroll through the list. Or maybe that if you apply a pass games witht that pass will show up at the top.

Basic Member
    Agreed

Yes implement this please. It's almost impossible to look for a person in a game in 15 pages.

Basic Member
    i was a bit surprised when i noticed there was no filter for livegames (because there was one for recent matches). so yea +1

Basic Member
    +1. Basic filters needed:
    1. Game time [multi-select options: not started yet, ~5mins in, ~15mins in, ~25mins in etc].
    2. Specific hero(es) search [i.e. I want to spectate someone playing a hero I want to learn about].
    3. Show only games that has friends playing in it.

Basic Member
    55 pages

We definitely need filters ASAP.

I remember when there was 1 and a half pages and the half of page broke it. :P