Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sugestion] N of deaths to specific hero

[Sugestion] N of deaths to specific hero

In dota 1 on the scoreboard it was possible to see for example how many times cristal maiden died to venomancer and how many times void killed venomancer, this was a realy simple and usefull feature that we dont have in dota 2, I suggest "Kill Details" to be implemented.

here is a screen shot of the old scoreboard.
    http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...ekuattiger.jpg

Edit 1: To avoid flames and rage the stats could show only the K/D related to you instead of the hole team, this is also smaller and easier to be implemented. But I totally don't recommend this solution.

Edit 2: There is also some other info like "Longest Spree" "Gold Lost" "Time Dead" "Hero Kills Gold" "Gold Lost" "Consumable" "Wards" "Left At" and "Tower Stats". None of this informations are being displayed and imho they are REALLY important.

Edit 3: Flames and rage will not happen at all if you are playing with random people. Since the game is already over when you see the final scoreboard the flamers can be easily avoided by leaving the game and checking the final scoreboard outside of the room.

+1

A second page with "Advanced Stats" would be quite nice.

Basic Member
    +1 to advanced Stats page with stats like this.

Basic Member
    Yeah, all these statistics are a big part of the gaming experience in my opinion !

I think that its not being implemented right now because is too much info, the dota 1 stats scree was so messy, but I realy like the second stats page idea, it keeps every thing more clean.

Yeah, advanced stats like good old scoreboard along with wards, towers, etc, is a good idea to implement.

...Man, I've completely forgotten about that features since I stopped playing WC3 back in ~December. It was a good addition.

+1

Old Score Was PERFECT the new is like "Deal with it"