Page 128 of 131 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1310

Thread: Remove the Alpine Ursa Set

Quote Originally Posted by FoxCharge View Post
    Nope, they said you can "...submit your votes and thoughts on contributed items before we make any decision to put them in the game..." which says nothing about only top items making it in. The final decision is still in their hands...which is why the item is currently in the shop, being purchased by thousands of players.
    Yeah ok, I agree that they didn't say that. But if they gave you the abillity to downvote items, by logic a very downvoted one should not be added right? If the only option was to Upvote or nothing, then it would be fair to add all items that got to a margin of upvotes at their own discrepancy.

The Alpine got 2 stars, it means that the majority of voters downvoted it, so why add it to the game with a high price tag?
    Last edited by VenomBHz; 08-20-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomBHz View Post
    Yes Valve. They like his items.

It's A TERRIBLE alternative. I wish it was never added to the game, and at least good part of the community, as it only got 3 stars. But it is on the shop. Why?

Valve said only the top voted items would be added. That's the main discussion about the Alpine set too.
    Its already answered by Hefaistus. You should check previous post....
    Its very idiot to quit play dota 2/TF2 if only problem with comestic items

Nope, they said you can "...submit your votes and thoughts on contributed items before we make any decision to put them in the game..." which says nothing about only top items making it in. The final decision is still in their hands...which is why the item is currently in the shop, being purchased by thousands of players.
    check my sig genius

Quote Originally Posted by Mojahid View Post
    check my sig genius
    Yep, same exact quote. And yep, the items you don't like are still in the game. So are the items I don't like.
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    Yep, same exact quote. And yep, the items you don't like are still in the game. So are the items I don't like.
    i'm just wondering
    why do you think "cowboy ursa" set is ok for the game theme / lore?
    it's a bear, a warrior bear ...

why do you think the set have place in the game?
    give me your argument
    how come a bear that live in forest, a warrior bear
    wearing a cowboy set? other ursa set still bearable and still resembles ursa as warrior [iron armor set]

but cowboy? come on
    also pink scarf? really?

It's not about who likes what, It's about what gets into the game and what doesn't, The community and voting decides that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojahid View Post
    It's not about who likes what, It's about what gets into the game and what doesn't, The community and voting decides that.
    Looks like Valve decided on this one.
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    Guys, foxcharge is a troll, and a pretty crappy one at that. He ignores any substantial posts and only picks at the one and two-liners, so if you want him to stay quiet you can either ignore him completely, or post better yourselves.

Basic Member
    +1
    Aka NamDohtem on PlayDotA.com
    Danish DOTA2 Steam Community http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DOTA2DK

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post
    Guys, foxcharge is a troll, and a pretty crappy one at that. He ignores any substantial posts and only picks at the one and two-liners, so if you want him to stay quiet you can either ignore him completely, or post better yourselves.
    This..
    Just stay cool and keep everything in topic, the ignore feature does wonders in cases like this

As I said, let's wait 'til thrusday.. there may yet be hope..

Valve,keep your word about the cosmetic themes, make them as you stated in your guidelines. We're awaiting for your response valve, please don't let us down now..