Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove the Alpine Ursa Set

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frump View Post
    This hat is hilarious
    Exactly. And a couple weeks from now, it won't be. It'll just be a stupid looking hat that we can't get rid off :/ This kind of shit ruined tf2 for a lot of people including myself.

Basic Member
    Not even the community wanted this:

http://i.imgur.com/Rl6p1.jpg

Basic Member
    Well, I guess the addition of this Alpine set pretty much opens the shit items gate. I don't even know why they added it, it had like 2-3 stars. It's a pretty awful set and has nothing to do with the characther.

Basic Member
    You promised us Valve that we could decide ourselves which items make it into the game by giving feedback on them

So what do we do, we give feedback

And now it seems like you dont care about our opinions

The only reason I see why you added it is because you had the model ready already and just wanted to make some money off ponyfags who want their Ursa to look like Applejack (the set was made by "Twilight Sparkle")

Basic Member
    The hat is the only thing I have a major issue with.

But one thing is, the items in the workshop only had 2-3 stars for each piece. Why allow such a low quality set into the store? If I'm playing DotA2, the only models I want to see are of the highest standards.

Ursa.jpg

I actually thought when I read this, "What? Alpine set? They colored Ursa white like a polar bear and everyone bitches about it because he's not from the alpine? Lame."

I dislike this set.

Needless use of derogatory remarks has been removed ~Hef.
    Last edited by Hefaistus; 08-16-2012 at 03:45 AM.

"Silence is golden."

Basic Member
    I agree this set should be removed. Not because it looks bad, but because it getting added goes against Valve claiming community votes had any effect on things being added.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasPiss View Post
    Well, I guess the addition of this Alpine set pretty much opens the shit items gate. I don't even know why they added it, it had like 2-3 stars. It's a pretty awful set and has nothing to do with the characther.
    brb modeling clown suit for Pudge
    then an afro for Anti-Mage if I'm feeling frisky

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdstick View Post
    clown suit for Pudge
    HoN plz go.

Basic Member
    Please, please remove it. It is in no way fair to other workshop users that this set can make it in with a maximum of 3 stars on its pieces. I will not be supporting dota2 through cosmetic purchases any longer until at least an official post is given on the reasoning of putting this into the game. This is seriously disappointing considering it now means voting on items is completely useless.

Everyone start counting until that cyborg broodmother set is added, if it isn't already in this update.