Page 1 of 131 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove the Alpine Ursa Set

Remove the Alpine Ursa Set

Valve, you pretty much lied to us.

You said the items added to the game would not break the lore or established art style of the game.

You said you would listen to the community. Yet despite these promises, you put a set in to the game, the 'Alpine Ursa Set' which received 3 stars with over 2500 ratings on the Workshop.

This set is seriously terrible and does not fit the game at all. Many others would agree with me.

Remove it, please. There was no reason for it to be added.

Basic Member
    When the set was first shown and then not implemented into the game, I was glad... now this =/

Basic Member
    +1

I already thought they got the message about this set.

Basic Member
    +1, it's not even about breaking lore or anything, it's just that they said that only the items the community approves would be added and this set had a really low rating.

Basic Member
    +1 After the ****ty TF2 patch, the last thing I wanted to see was that god-awful set rearing it's head. My opinion of Valve just dropped quite a few notches (see what I did there?)

And they added the Summer items (or most of them) to the shop. The slight price premium doesn't make up for the lack of Strange attribute for the originals.

Awful.
    Last edited by Nerdstick; 08-15-2012 at 07:18 PM.

The community was pretty clear on this one, Valve.

Basic Member
    I took another look at it, and they should at the very least change the hat. The rest of the set isn't really a problem, but that hat is absolutely retarded.

Banned
    When I saw that in the store I laughed for a second, but honestly I don't want to see joke shit in all my games. The other items look great so I'm wondering what the problem is?

Valve I really love dota 2 and I hope you understand that's why I'm pissed off. The store is awesome but that kind of direction is bad for this game.

Basic Member
    I liked it.

This hat is hilarious