Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong "Heroes Played" stats - More games for hero then played

Basic Member
    This happened to me as well

I've only ever played Pugna once, and Rooftrellen 2 or 3x (one of the 2 or 3 was abandon b/c of lag in Sweden server, from SEA) at most, yet I have Pugna on 3 wins, and Roof on 5, and now both are one of my most 'successful heroes' even though they only played normally.

The wins also don't add up. It's written as 13 on total, but when you count from Heroes Played it's at least 15.

Also I've only played Venge once yesterday (loss) and got 2L's
    And I actually won with Morph 2x, not 1x.
    Not sure about Leshrac, feels like I've only won with him once, but not sure is not sure.

So:

Roof 1W -> 5W
    Pugna 1W -> 3W
    Venge 1L -> 2L
    Morph 2W -> 1W
    Last edited by msquabbles; 08-17-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Basic Member
    Having less games recorded then actually played is not a bug becasue some games are safe to leave (after abandonment) and do not record stats. The bug is having more games recorded then actually played. That's just physically impossible and should be corrected.

Basic Member
    I started experiencing this bug today. 1 win as Dragon Knight became 2 W 3 L and 1 loss as Riki became 7W 12L (!). It was my first matchmaking game for both of these Heroes. My steam ID is Korgha.
    Last edited by Korgha; 08-17-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: added Steam profile

Basic Member
    Same Problem Here.
    Played my first game as Sven and got 1/1 (should be 1/0). Also played my first game as Enchantress and got 2/5 (should be 0/1).

My steam ID is phenriquerg

Played 3 games of Templar Assassin (1 MM, 2 practice games). Have 21 games on TA recorded in my performance tab though.

Basic Member
    It seems this only affects first games played on a hero. I got two additional Naga games in hopes that playing another game would bring the scores back to the real values but it just added the two games to the fake numbers. So now i'm 3-4 when in reality it's just 2-1.

Basic Member
    Same also happens to me. I play my first ever game with Disruptor and got 20-12 stats (in reality I'm lost and it should be 0-1). So now Disruptor is my most succeful hero
    Similar happens when I first play Lina. But if I'm play heroes, I already play before patch, stats calculated correctly.

Basic Member
    this problem has happend for me aswell, played Brewmaster for the first time, got registerd as playing 8 games with him 4-4. should be 1-0

Basic Member
    The same thing happened to me for Bounty Hunter. I lost my first game but then stats showed me as being 4-4 with him. The match ID was 33631033. The hero performance might also be somewhat screwy in this case, since in that game I played rather poorly and it started out my performance rating for BH at around 0.5. The next game I did better, and carried my team but didn't play tremendously well, and my performance bar for the hero shot up to about 4.25 (game ID 33682884). That seems like an unreasonably large increase even assuming the game rated my play amazingly well (which I doubt since I just played decently). It's also strange since if it counted me as having 8 games played as Bounty before, my previous rating should have a lot more weight than the rating earned from just one game. I'm not exactly sure how Performance is calculated, but it seems very strange and there might be something going on wrong there too.

Basic Member
    Similar issue here. I played my first game with Jakiro, and I suddenly had 7-3 record on jakiro in performance bar.

Steam nick: Kafuka