Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong "Heroes Played" stats - More games for hero then played

Had my first game as PA, won, but got 40 wins and 36 losses on my record

Basic Member
    First time Alchemist.... 10:5 win/lose
    Woot??
    also i got a Lose Game point from a "Safe To Leave, No Scores Recorded". !!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ntnboy
    Last edited by N_t_N; 08-20-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Basic Member
    This probleme is really annoying, we cant trust our stats now !

I think I've got the best one I've seen so far. I played what is probably my 3rd-4th game with Mirana, and suddenly I have 65+ wins and 40+ losses with her.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manazell View Post
    This probleme is really annoying, we cant trust our stats now !
    This.

Performance bar (even if biased and dependent on good teammates) can be a decent indicator to people who random a lot what their most obvious strengths are. Stats would also be nice, like damage dealt on average, teammates' hp healed on ave., hp lost, gold gained, gold lost due to death, etc etc

They would be invaluable for players doing self-evaluation on their own play.

Basic Member
    I retired from competitive play until it's fixed. I fear they may just leave the wrong stats permanent so I can't risk more phantom games atm. I'm hoping for the next reaguar patch to at least stop it from happening again. Fixing what is already affected can wait a bit I guess.

Basic Member
    Word. I have played literally 1 game with "wisp" and I lost this badly, though I have in my stats that its my best hero which I won 4 games with, lol.

Basic Member
    Hi, I have the same problem. Steam account: 'WetCake' I am 2-0 with Templar Assassin when I should be 1-0, and 4-3 with Shadow Demon when I should be 0-1.
    Last edited by WetCake; 08-21-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Edited because I should be 0-1 with SD, not 0-2 as originally posted.

Basic Member
    The problem is still not fixed. Has happend to me again with 2 other chars, plus the stats of my Brewmaster that i mentioned earlier in thread has changd even though i've not played more matches with him, it is now 4-5. And after my first game as Lion he became 3-4 and just now I played my first game as Phantom Assassin and it registerd as 7-9. I wish this little bug gets fixed rather sooner than later.

I'm hoping the reason for this not been fixed yet is because theres work being done on adding tons of more stats! Such as avg gold/min, xp/min, most bought items etc. on each hero