Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Wrong "Heroes Played" stats - More games for hero then played

@blash365: I have the same issus with the wrong values even tho I never used swap in any game.

Basic Member
    I can say I've played tidehunter once, never swapped him, and have like 17 games as him in my stats.

A bit OT, but how do those stats work anyway? My "best heroes" on my public profile are different from the best on my performance charts.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp12 View Post
    I can say I've played tidehunter once, never swapped him, and have like 17 games as him in my stats.

A bit OT, but how do those stats work anyway? My "best heroes" on my public profile are different from the best on my performance charts.
    Public profile is purely amount of wins iirc. The performance thing is terrible, ignore it.

Basic Member
    I didin't use swap at all so far and I have two heroes with wrong ammounts of wins. The problem is that these stats have not been recalculated yet (as promised a few pages back that a recalculation would take place after the international). The actual bug that caused the wrong numbers seems to be gone so far. I played 3 new (for me) heroes yestarday and all are 1-0 or 0-1.

Banned
    Hey, assholes. Have you abandoned your game already?

Basic Member
    My profile is good now, all games back to what they should be. Thank You Valve. Naga and Razor have the correct ammount of games played for me.
    Last edited by ullandon; 09-25-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Basic Member
    Yeah, it really got fixed now, thank you.

Basic Member
    my brewmaster still stayed 0-9 wen is shd be 0-4 as it says so on dotabuff... is there a fix??