Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Several Repositioning issues

[Fixed] Several Repositioning issues

So I was playing Whisp and I had just TP'd with ulti and dragged Pudge with me to have some fun in the
    enemy base and when we got back to our own base I went on to tether Pudge again but for some unknown reason I flew out into the forest and landed on Bounty hunter + Leshrac.
    I really can't explain how or what happened/caused this so it's easier if you watch the replay and decide for yourself.

Something clearly bugged out as Rubick had Rot stolen at the time and wasn't even near so he couldn't have hooked me, pudge had forcestaff on cooldown so he didn't push me.

I'm pretty baffled by this to say the least :P

Math ID: 32718705
    Replay time: 40:40 (bug occurring around 40:46~)
    Hero: Whisp

Also threadname should be "Weird unexplainable Whisp tether bug" /facepalm

Basic Member
    strange bug.
    can anybody reproduce this?
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    Well there was a thread a while ago with a weird tether bug too where he tether someone and gets teleported to base instantly(not due to ult). There was no explanation either for that one.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=49999

Basic Member
    Its WISP not WHISP

Basic Member
    i watched the replay and my conclusion is that when you teleported with pudge in their base, u broke the tether and when u were about to tp back u clicked on tether again but there was no time to link with pudge and thats where the bug was i think. i watched from players perspective and thats what u did.

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Storm's Ball Lightning bug

I was playing as Storm Spirit for Dire on the top lane. Razor and Kunnka was staying against me. At the 8.08 they killed my ally Phantom Lanser and tried to catch me. I placed Static Remnant then used my Electric Vortex at Kunnka but Razor linked me with his 2-nd spell. I understood that situation became out of my control and tried to escape with my Ball Lightning but suddenly BAM!!! I appeared on the middle lane disabled to walk.
    You can watch this moment in this replay: dota2://matchid=32213364&matchtime=721

Basic Member
    Can confirm this is weird, expected something to do with X mark the spot but nope, he starts balling then instantly teleports to the middle of the map instead, for no mana cost apparently. Combat log doesn't seem to show anything.

Basic Member
    can be same thing as here

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member

[Needs Repro] Storm goes to gank bot, and gets teleported mid and gets stuck

Match ID: 41197046
    Time: 7:13 (in-game time)/10:40 (replay time)
    Copy to clipboard: dota2://matchid=41197046&matchtime=640

Description: Look at Storm spirit. He goes to gank Lifestealer on bottom jungle. Just as Storm is about to use his ult, he somehow gets teleported to mid and is unable to move.

I am pretty sure this has something to do with storm's ult, cause if you look closely, just as he is about to cast it, this bug happens.