Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosmetic items are invisible, strange items won't count on.

Basic Member

Cosmetic items are invisible, strange items won't count on.

When you are in a match for quite some time, all custom items are hidden and from that point on, strange modifiers won't keep counting their stats. There have been threads about certain heroes, but (at least for me) it effects each and every cosmetic item, and its wearer.

Have the same problem. Havent had that before the last patch.

I just played a game where my entire sir Davion set was missing. I was this ugly black and silver textureless thing.

The next game my friend on invoker, same thing. He was running around naked.

Yeah faceless void has no head and after like 30 mins of playing with the timebreaker cosmetic it turns invisible but you can still see its outer glow.

Basic Member
    Can confirm that my Tidehunter strange was picking and choosing what it wanted to track (usually nothing at all). Also got occasional missing item (visually) glitches as well, but these could happen very early in the game, too.

Basic Member
    Same for me. I played invoker using the new set, but after i died, my whole outfit was gone =.= invoker looked so retarded with bald head and shit.
    there was a game where my ally was furion and he was running around NAKED, it wasnt a good sight to see lol...
    this needs to be fixed asap because it defeats the purpose of cosmetic items ...

anyway, realised theres alot of issues with dota 2 after the update..
    servers was down for long time and now cosmetic problems...

Basic Member
    Happed me with axe and sven.No items no head

So this is why I saw a Juggernaut with no head and no upper body items, but having pants.

I guess it is then the same bug people report as "naked heroes". Now at least we know it is about the cosmetic items.
    Storm[HUN] ~~~ Sic itur ad astra, per aspera. | [Dotabuff]

Same here, since the last patch EVERY game I played had hero aesthetic issues.

Naked Ursa, Jugger without hands and half of items missing, Lich, Void without head, naked DK, Invoker being bald and missing parts of the skin, similar.

This is not something that affects only me in games, every time this happens everyone in the games sees it - EVERYONE.
    None of this is real.

Basic Member
    Seems to be if you die around the 23 minute mark you come back with no items.