Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Payed for premium invite bundle, I still can't play.

check your steam profile inventory not dota 2 inventory

Basic Member
    When it was 39.99 the description was other. It says that IF YOU HAVE alreadly Dota 2 access, you could send the invite for a friend. Also, the Witch Doctor Set is only for your first purchase in the store. I don't know now.

Basic Member
    Bundle says you get instant access plus a free invite for a friend. I gave away my invite thinking it was like every other game I have bought in steam in the past. I don't have an extra pass nor did I get "instant" access. So what I guess is that I gave away MY invite? So where us the other one so I can activate it? It's not in gifts nor in my profile. also my steam inventory only has a 75% off Portal 2. Help?

Basic Member
    see if ur friend to whom u gave the invite has an extra invite in his inventory

Basic Member
    Having the same problem with the bundle.

Friend bought the game because he saw you got an extra key to gift away. sent the invite to me thinking that his had automatically activated but it hadn't so we are a key down. It's not in either inventory.

Can we get the extra key please ? can provide his and my account info through a PM if needed.

Okay good, so I'm not alone on this. Bought the bundle package and was able to activate mine but the extra key is no where to be found. Guess the few people that did purchase the bundle are still waiting to see what the solution is.

Basic Member
    I sent a ticket. This is the response I got.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

To add this game to your Steam account, please do the following:

-Go to the 'Community' tab in the Steam client.
    -Click the 'View Inventory' tab under the right hand column titled 'Actions'. You should now see your current inventory.
    -Select the Steam tab. This will open the games/gifts that are currently in your Steam inventory.
    -Select the game that you would like to redeem onto your account. There should now be an 'Unpack Gift' button under the game's description.
    -Click 'Unpack Gift' to add the game to your Steam account. Once added the game cannot be removed from your account.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.
    So they didn't even read the email. I have replied, and pointed them towards this thread.

Edit:- Just got another response.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

We are aware of the problem and are investigating the issue further.

You will automatically receive your extra gift when this issue is fixed. There is no current ETA on when this will be fixed. Please keep an eye on your inventory for the extra copy to appear.
    So I guess we all just wait for a while.
    Last edited by Tehrawk; 08-22-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Basic Member
    Ahh well at least they are looking into it now and not just sending out auto responses

Not received a reply to mine yet though
    Last edited by Kinth; 08-22-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Just in case you didn't know they changed it a few days ago, maybe yesterday. In the past you could get one key only, which you could use by yourself or send/trade to someone. I think they didn't change the system for the extra invite and this the reason why you didn't recive the extra "key". I think you need to wait for it a couple of days.
    System #1 Spec for Bug Reporting:_____System #2 Spec for Bug Reporting:
    ----------------------------------------_______..----------------------------------------
    CPU: Intel Core Duo T2300______________.CPU: Intel I7-3770K
    GPU: ATI Mobility X1600_________________GPU: Nvidia GTX-670
    RAM: DDR2 667 2GB__________________iiRAM: DDR3 1600 16GB
    OS: Win7 Ultimate 32bit___________________Win7 Ultimate 64bit
    Res: 720p_______________________________.Res: 1080p

Net: 25Mbit/1,5Mbit

So i just got the second invite this morning, hope it works out for all of you!

Game on