Thread: [Fixed] Brief terrain vision after respawn hero

[Fixed] Brief terrain vision after respawn hero

So I was watching the game where I was playing bh and noticed enemy sf not spawning directly at the fountain

Scroll the video to 1:31:30, note at 1 hour 31 min 53 sec brief vision gain (hero is not initially spawns near fountain, but he spawns at the place where he died, only then he is placed to the fountain)
    1:31:53
    http://ru.twitch.tv/darertv/b/328803777

This basically can lead to : vision, exp gain etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    It's just that your hero gets moved to fountain area as it respawns, not when it dies and or after decaying. But sometimes it moves you too slow (maybe caused by delay), so that you have vision over that area, because you technically are there for a splitsecond, alive. Sometimes you can even see heroes move very fast throgh the screen as they get moved to fountain area.
    Last edited by GiaLoTa; 08-22-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Basic Member
    good find. added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

This has nothing to do with selecting the hero. It's just that your hero gets moved to fountain area as it respawns, not when it dies and or after decaying. But sometimes it moves you too slow (maybe caused by delay), so that you have vision over that area, because you technically are there for a splitsecond, alive. Sometimes you can even see heroes move very fast throgh the screen as they get moved to fountain area.
    Please, just call me buny.

i always wanted to post this but sometimes it doesnt show. the model has something to do with the vision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I can't fathom how can one think that anything from WC3 looks better than its DOTA 2 counterpart, those graphics are 12 years old and the effects plain suck - if you look at the from today's perspective.

Fixed discription
    Check out my newbie workshop here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/ (getting better with every submission though ;O)
    Cases solved list:
    t=51973 Free terrain Vision; t=50357 Mirana ult + Manta; t=52974 Rhasta Serpent Wards dmg ;t=53288 Sell back possible exploits; etc...