Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unusual International Couriers

Question Unusual International Couriers

Yesterday I got an Unusual Murissey courier from a chest, when I used it a bunch of X appeared around it, some users said that the particles files were missing. Today I got an Unusual Lockjaw from another chest, and when I used it it didn't show either the X's or the Unusual effect.

My question is, they've both the same description: ''Unusual International Courier'', will they both have the unusual effect when Valve fix it?

Sorry for my bad English!

Basic Member
    How about I give you a key and chest to open for me because I've never got anything from a chest that I actually wanted :P

As for the fixes, no idea Valve are yet to fix various other previous bugs with unusual couriers with colours etc.

Your lockjaw should have yellow beams coming out of its eyes, and coins falling from it. I think there will also be a blue flame effect but that hasn't been added yet

Basic Member
    as of last patch it should be added

I opened like a 100 chests to get them both... And today's update fixed the unusual effects!

Basic Member
    I opened 40 chests no luck.
    Thats 80 Euro in my country.. somewhat expensive.

That's weird, the Murissey has the unusual effect, the Lockjaw doesn't... And they're both unusual as you can in see in backpack: http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/87068/570

I opened 40 chests no luck.
    Thats 80 Euro in my country.. somewhat expensive.
    I'm sorry for you, I was actually really lucky, I got one in my first chest, then it took me about 70 chests to get the second.

I'm actually worried, when I click at my Lockjaw in tf2 outpost it shows that it is a ''Vintage Flare Gun'' and that it belongs to some tf2 player.

Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is it this the reason only this courier doesn't have the unusual effect? Should I contact Valve?

Here is a screenshot to show what I'm talking about: Bug Dota 2.png

I'm sure it'll be fixed eventually. Caio: are you saying the Murissey now has the blue flames effect?

Yes, the Murissey does, the Lockjaw doesn't. It's weird, isn't it?

Also, the Murissey was loot from a chest of mine, but the Lockjaw chest was bought. I can't tell from who tho, I bought like 80 chests today from lots of people. Is there anyway someone can scam you with a treasure chest? By the way, the ''owner'' doesn't even have Dota 2.

Edit:

Another 10MB update and Lockjaw still without effect. Here are a couple screenshots:

Edit 2: Uploaded smaller images...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CaioBehling; 08-23-2012 at 04:47 PM.