Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] "Game is safe to leave" only for the party of the leaver

Angry [Suggestion] "Game is safe to leave" only for the party of the leaver

Hi, I would like to suggest following thing: if someone abandoned the game, then only members of his team can safely leave the game.
    It would be nice, because some players leave, when enemy's player leaves the game and it ruins game.
    /discuss

When a player leaves, the game is already ruined. So you want to have the posibility, to get 2 leavers and be able to turtle with kotl/es/ds for another 20 minutes?
    No. A game with a leaver is a destroyed game and should be free to leave for all.

Example: Team completely wins a game. Enemy player leaves(rage quit) and winning team leaves and doesnt understand that they give a free win for enemy team, while getting a loose. It is not correct.

Basic Member
    what's your point? they got a loss for it. so they got what they deserved.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Why can't u understand. Imagine, u are winning game and someone from ENEMY team leaves the game. Then all of your TEAMMATES leave for no reason and u cant win 1v4 anymore. It is like enemy leaver won the game for his team, by leaving. It is not about leavers, it is about teammates who leave for no reason, because they saw the sign "Game is safe to leave".

Basic Member
    yes and they got a lose for it.
    so they got what they deserved.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Basic Member
    Stupid idea.

They got what they deserved. Okay. But u get a loose to, cause of their stupidity. This suggestion could prevent random free wins/looses.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AggressiVe View Post
    They got what they deserved. Okay. But u get a loose to, cause of their stupidity. This suggestion could prevent random free wins/looses.
    you got a lose because you didnt communicate that mechanic to your team.
    so afterall you got what you deserved too.

You just said retarded thing actually. How can i communicate about this mechanic if they already left? OK, i won't argue with u anymore, because i find it pointless. You are just trying to counter my suggestion. I'm out of these forums. Hope Valve will get better moderators.