Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Pennant Viewed Games Count not Rising

Basic Member
    confirming that mouz is not counting

Basic Member
    same with me...watch all the mouz game in international matches..but still 0 count..tried to reequip during match..but still the same..

Basic Member
    seems to work now (fixed by small patch today?)
    Last edited by Roggan29; 05-17-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Basic Member
    my EG and mouz pennants do not count, watched all their TI3 qual games online and still +0

Basic Member
    EG not counting :Z

Basic Member
    For 2-3 weeks my pennants are stucked not couting views on live games. Bought a lot of tickets and traded + bought pennants and they are stucked. While this 3 weeks i watched like 100 + live games with pennants equipet of team was playing and only 2 times they worked. I can't get drops couse of this pennants not working. I tryed to buy new one from store, trade from someone, destroy and buy new one, upgrading and nothing worked. Could u help me please i beg you. It's very important for me i did one ticket and someone said that he rested my account but it didnt worked too. I paid a lot of cash for tickets + pennants and pennants arent working. Can u do sth with it please i can pay or i can do everything help me? My steam account: K4L1N0WSK1 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089093075/ Mby i had drop like 3 weeks ago and thats why it not working now its bugged or sth my account what u think about it.

same problem pennants lost count as did the smeevil courier

Basic Member
    Holy shit please fix the pennnats!!!! Been watching so many and pennants have not been working for nearly a month now. And as typical as Valve is there is no freaking reply whatsoever!!

Basic Member
    Is it possible that the pennant has to be a Featured Item to count watched games? I put it there and suddenly my counter went up correctly
    Beforehand i had it only in the player item category and it didn't count.

Basic Member
    Same here...