Thread: Failed transaction - 4 days and counting >_<

Basic Member

Failed transaction - 4 days and counting >_<

after I load up my steamfunds I always get "Failed to initiate transaction due to an internal server error. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support if the issue persists." after i check-out my items... XD - anyone knows the solution for this?? thankss... - SEA

This is more of a steampowered forums question rather than dota dev

Basic Member
    I've submitted a ticket there and it's been a week already but none of the steam support staff are checking my ticket -_-

They answered me shortly after my ticket. Solution for me was to access steam through special link that was specific to my country. But that link was provided by steam support so you need to get in contact with them if the problem is the same.

Basic Member
    can you send me the link? so i can try it too... xD - btw what was your ticket? can you send me a print screen of your ticket? thanksss it would be a great help!

Basic Member
    CASE CLOSED

Can u share that link with me as well please? I am unable to make purchases as well

Sorry guys I was busy in last couple of days.

Ticket went back and forth so it cant fit in one print screen so ill explain without it. Problem for me was country ip conflict so if that's the case for you do the following:

Contact support and state you have problems with transaction. Include exact error message you are getting. They will ask you for all information you are entering so to avoid that step make a screenshot of information you are entering (name, address, visa, exp number...) and add it to original post. After they receive that they will :

We have removed the lock on your account - you will now be able to complete additional purchases.

Additionally, you will need to use the following link through either Internet Explorer or Firefox to complete your transaction.

http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=me

Now just use the link they provide and you will be able to buy what you want.