Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't download any Replays

Basic Member

Can't download any Replays

I just bought the The Premier League Season 4 ticket and i can't even watch a replay.
    It's stuck at 0% and gives me an Error message, Don't tell me i just wasted my money.

Basic Member
    yeah me 2. Sometimes the replay loads some % and then it cancels with "Download Error".

Basic Member
    Same for me it also says Download ERROR 0
    (TPL S4 ticket)

Basic Member
    Can't watch TPL replays..

Basic Member
    Same here for TPL S4. A few times (have been trying for a few hours now) it bolted up to 2%-3%, then went down to zero just as quickly and soon after gave the download error. A lot of the time it just says "replay unavailable" instead or sits at 0% not doing anything. For me this isn't just TPL S4, it's also normal matches. For normal matches I always get it to go up to about 4% a couple times before it says download error. I haven't had it just idle at 0% or say unavailable for normal matches.

Edit: Literally the next attempt I made at downloading the very first TPL S4 replay after posting this I got all the way up to 14% before getting the error. Every couple percent that it gained it would go back a percent before going forward again.

Now for every attempt at downloading I get to at least 10% before getting an error.

Edit 2: Not minutes after typing the last edit out I was able to fully download the first TPL S4 replay... It took forever and still backtracked at some points, but I have it now... What is this Valve? y u troll
    Last edited by Kinare; 02-11-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Basic Member
    ^Valve trolling u

Basic Member
    hope they fix the replay system

Basic Member
    a solution posted by some1 else to allow to download the replay in another way http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post387887

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkslayer View Post
    a solution posted by some1 else to allow to download the replay in another way
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post387887
    Something faster from that same thread:
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post474110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufakin View Post
    Add -console to dota2 launch option on steam. Then try to download replay inside dota 2, bring up the console and you'll see a bunch of error lines or something and the link to download the replay files is displayed there. I just copy the link address and tell IDM to download it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Padli View Post
    Yeah!
    -Get the download link on the console
    -Download the replay with the direct link
    -unzip the file in the replays folder and make sure it has the ID of the match...
    -Go back to the match and watch the replay

I can confirm this with tournament replay, yesterday i downloaded a match from the defense 3 and it worked!
    You can use your browser to download it too.
    Last edited by Benik; 02-13-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: new info

Basic Member
    Same here for The Defense 3. I still have a Steam Support ticket open from 5 days ago.