Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Replays are still not viewable

Basic Member
    i use the search button for my replay, using my name, it wont show up. i played like 10 games already

Basic Member
    None of my replays from the past few days are available. I can download most from games which I'm not playing in, but none of my own.

I just searched for replays of Alchemist, and i checked several of them, and none was available to download. What's wrong with the replay system? Example match: 362185, message "Replay Unavailable".

Basic Member
    all replays from 20th until now are not available for me. All replays before that are fine.
    I really want the replay from 363476.

Basic Member
    yea me too.. starting from nov 14 no replays for me. my games.

Basic Member
    trying to play any of my downloaded replays from console with "playdemo <demoname> just flickers the screen like its going to load, then fails with the following message and back to the main menu...

"CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file 690623.dem for reading."

tried with various replays such as 24419 which i downloaded about 3 months ago, and 118914 which i just downloaded 20 minutes ago because i just finished that match.

TLDR; i am able to watch replays by clickign the "wtch replay" button in the game list, jsut not able to manually load them from console, which currently is needed because it takes forever to find replays that are more then a day old in the current recent games list.