Thread: Shadow Fiend's Shadowrazer

Basic Member

Shadow Fiend's Shadowrazer

Shadowrazer's sound is awful. It needs a change. In dota 1 it sounds like shadow fiend is casting something mysterious (if you know what i mean ) or he's doing some dance... yeh, i dont know. However in dota 2 it sounds like hes exploding things (?????), the sound is actually "ugly" if you ask me....

I really like to play as nevermore but that sound effect makes me want to play as something else.

I have to disagree here, the sound effect for shadow raze in dota 1 was strange and out of place. The new one fits him perfectly in my opinion.

Basic Member
    dota 1 sounds more scary and i dont see anything wrong in dota 2, he sound's all fine, of course he'll sound like he's exploding, he's actually releasing souls, it makes sense

Basic Member
    Things aren't always about flames, skulls and spikes m8.

The sound is fine.

I have to agree that the sound is a bit weird. It would be better if its sound resembled a "smoke", since that's what it looks like anyway. A mix of smoke + fire getting off the ground.

Right now it sounds like something that would come out of my 8-bit NES, at least it makes me feel that way.

the razes sound decent for me

Basic Member
    Yea sound of dota1 was good.It was funny and fun to kill too