Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Game History : Games do not show up

Deeeeeeeeeeeerp. Had it happen to the candy game I actually won. My item ;_;

Yeah, just won a game as Lich and got a commendation, neither were saved :'( would have been 18 - 6 for my Lich record. I'm so sad! Can't find it the search game overview either.
    There was no early abandon. Not even an abandon. Not even a leaver by the time the game ended.

Edit:

I just added people from my game to my friend list and it even says we played together 40 min ago :\

"Played Dota 2 together for 36.2 minutes on November 6th at 12:04am"
    Last edited by gate gate; 11-06-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Give us a ranked browsable ladder with visible matchmaking rating for both solo queue and 5v5 already

Basic Member
    The same thing happened to me about the same time. Nov 6 about 12.30 am - 1.30 am CET. I played an almost perfect game with Mirana, won mid vs Jakiro and proceeded to win the game, I ended something like 15-4 i believe. Can't find traces of it anywhere, not in game history, not on dotabuff. Not disconnects or anything. In my steam history i find these traces of it, seems the client has logged it twice but not the full time of the game. I believe all these players are probably also missing this game from stats. Btw I did not get the win recorded either.

Dota 2

Played today @ 1:25 AM for less than 1 minute

Padielko
    Played with for less than 1 minute

OwninG

Lech Zielony

cte0ah

sleeping Hollow

Swiroxx

GusTTaFa

Dota 2

Played today @ 12:33 AM for 8 minutes

OwninG
    Played with for 8 minutes

GusTTaFa

Lech Zielony

sleeping Hollow

vanjav0

Padielko

Swiroxx

cte0ah

doMy
    Last edited by arlakon; 11-06-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Basic Member
    Yup another win that was not recorded. Why does this never ever happen with losses???
    Lets hope it comes back. It was a long exciting game which took much effort to win (it was pretty even)...

Basic Member
    I got the same problem. I had 20-8 with Bounty Hunter, carry'd the whole game, played on US W/E servers for the first time and now the win doesnt count. My screen is still stuck at "Game in progress" and I can't do anything about it. I also experienced this yesterday with pudge, also won game, and 2 days ago, Invoker game. I will edit this post with the screenshots.

Ps. i tried the solution from similiar bug in January, with spectating a game, but didnt help.
    2012-11-07_00005.jpg2012-11-07_00004.jpg
    Last edited by Sensi; 11-07-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Basic Member
    Yes.

Basic Member
    This is still happening? About an hour ago I won a game and at the end couldn't commend anybody. Didn't think anything of it but the game has yet to show up in my/the one teammate whose name I could remember's history. Were there server issues at around this time? I play in US east.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nelon View Post
    This is still happening? About an hour ago I won a game and at the end couldn't commend anybody. Didn't think anything of it but the game has yet to show up in my/the one teammate whose name I could remember's history. Were there server issues at around this time? I play in US east.
    there were some (temporary) server problems due to the latest patch.
    i think this particular issue has been fixed already.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    Happened now. Ain't sure how many matches in a row, but im positive that the last one did not count. I was at 433 at the beggining, won at a convincing fashion, and it did not count.
    My dotabuff: https://dotabuff.com/players/30578210 (dunno why it says 444, is it because there were 11 matches that didnt recorded?
    My last match: https://dotabuff.com/matches/74618167
    Anyway, dunno why...wasnt playing on low priority, nobody on the game had connection issues. So... any known fix?
    Thanks in advance.

Basic Member
    COME ON. Matches not recorded. This is such a widespread problem and it's fucking SERIOUS. Valve please fix this