Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: [Confirmed] Game History : Games do not show up

Basic Member
    Banja Luka ,Bosnia and Herzegovina(Republik of Srpska)
    Happened to me a week ago with a void 28 - 8 - 20 , when i lose games from history its mostly the 60+ minutes which is sad

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON,
    Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4,
    WD 500GB Blue

@TheLitBull Don't bump multiple threads on the same issue please.

Closed duplicate threads, please use this thread.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    @TheLitBull Don't bump multiple threads on the same issue please.

Closed duplicate threads, please use this thread.
    Dear moderator, could you speak with Valve and tell us what are our actions in such cases. Should we provide match id or timestamp, or whatever is needed in a special thread where Valve can investigate the issue.
    Because this bug lasts for almost 1 year, still not solved. And we didn't get any clarification about it from Valve.

The issue is known and is usually due to server errors. If possible, try and find the IP of the server the game was played on (usually not possible due to players only finding out about the missing match after its ended)

I've said this many times, but issues that aren't solved or aren't mentioned by a developer doesn't mean that Valve isn't working on them. Either the fix is not simple and yes, can take a year or more to work on, or it is low priority. It can also be both. This also applies to just about every facet of development of this game, not just bugs. (heroes, features, etc)
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Basic Member
    you can still check the ip of the server after the match ends as long as dota 2 is still open (and console enabled) afaik.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    The issue is known and is usually due to server errors. If possible, try and find the IP of the server the game was played on (usually not possible due to players only finding out about the missing match after its ended)

I've said this many times, but issues that aren't solved or aren't mentioned by a developer doesn't mean that Valve isn't working on them. Either the fix is not simple and yes, can take a year or more to work on, or it is low priority. It can also be both. This also applies to just about every facet of development of this game, not just bugs. (heroes, features, etc)
    It would be nice if we could have some kind of official statements on such things.
    Some kind of sticky announcement on this forum, or blogpost.
    It's really frustrating for a community if there are no any feedback. Yes, its pleasant to see that some suggestion were finally implemented. But still, when it takes long to implement it would be nice to hear that that particular idea is considered by Valve.
    Currently its like you're throwing your idea or suggestion, a lot of people supported it but there is a complete silence from the Valve's side. Very frustrating.
    Last edited by Raunchy; 12-18-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    you can still check the ip of the server after the match ends as long as dota 2 is still open (and console enabled) afaik.
    I've caught match ID of such matches. By getting screenshot after game.
    With IP its harder though.

Basic Member

Want my win!

Sorry for posting the duplicate thread.

My user account is mAet, and I have a dragon knight avatar.
    Last night on the 17th at around 21:00 Eastern time I won a game with Ancient Apparition that should have put me up to 505 wins, but the game never appeared and is now unsearchable from my end. Is there any way I can be compensated?

Basic Member
    this is my issue:
    GameID: 88762902
    Date: Sat. Dec. 29 @ 20.03
    Game Lenght: 55:34 Mins

I won this game, but the counter of the victories have not updated