Thread: [Confirmed] Weird interaction between rubick and shadowfiend

[Confirmed] Weird interaction between rubick and shadowfiend

I was in a lobby trying rubick and nevermore stealing skills, so thats what happened, Nevermore had zeros souls when rubick stole the ultimate from him, then rubick casted it a couple of times -doing no damage-
    Then, Nevermore farmed about 20 souls, casted the ultimate again with the 20 souls on, and rubick stole it, but after that, when rubick tried to cast the 20 soul ultimate, it just casted with no souls, and no damage whatsoever, tried to farm more souls on nevermore then cast the ultimate then let rubick steal it, but it didn't work for rubick, it just kept casting as if it had zero souls on.
    It only worked when rubick stole a 36 souls ultimate, when it started casting normally with which ever number of souls nevermore had.

Basic Member
    I've tested this stuff around a month ago, he uses the amount of Souls Nevermore had on steal, and it worked flawlessly for me.
    There are 2 options I can see:
    A) They broke it in a patch
    B) It doesn't update the soul count properly if you re-steal the Ultimate without first losing the old one.

I'm inclined towards the latter, I can't test this right now though.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arxos View Post
    I've tested this stuff around a month ago, he uses the amount of Souls Nevermore had on steal
    Isn't Rubik supposed to use the max souls with Requiem no matter how many souls Nevermore had when he stole it? I think I recall hearing that Rubik is supposed to get the max possible for spells like that (Level of skill accounting for it) to ensure that the spells he steals are useful despite not having various Hero mechanics/passives?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arxos View Post
    I've tested this stuff around a month ago, he uses the amount of Souls Nevermore had on steal, and it worked flawlessly for me.
    There are 2 options I can see:
    A) They broke it in a patch
    B) It doesn't update the soul count properly if you re-steal the Ultimate without first losing the old one.

I'm inclined towards the latter, I can't test this right now though.
    it's the later.

added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage