Thread: Drop system vending out expired items

Basic Member

Unhappy Drop system vending out expired items

I just had a game that ended at Sep-03 23:55 and got a juggernaut's chest, of which the description says it will expire on Sep 03, 2012 (23:00:00).
    The game started at Sep 03, 22:54 and lasted for an hour, match ID 37905544

Not sure what else is needed. I'll fill in more if anyone asks for them.

Basic Member
    it expire on Sep 03, 2012 (23:00:00) PDT or Seattle time.
    BAD person is someone who only think that he/she is a pro and others are noob and then blame the Matchmaking challenge.
    GOOD person is someone who accept the Matchmaking challenge and succeeded getting a teamwork in his/her team

Basic Member
    As expected, I have had all of my about 10 International chests removed yesterday and today (Sep 4) I just received an International chest after a game and it says it will expire on Sep 3 I think there is still a bug!

Basic Member
    The Keys are still in the store also. I'd expect this to be fixed on Wednesday's patch.

Basic Member
    Didn't appreciate the fact that I got 2 TI chests in 1 minute, bought the keys and found them gone the next. 5 bucks down the drain. And whilst I know the time it was to expire, I still would have expected the chests to actually still be there and changed to some other normal chest instead of being totally gone.
    The other thing that annoyed me was the fact that I couldn't buy the items. Had to ask friends to buy for me first and then I paypal back to them. This thing lasted throughout the entire TI2 main event.
    Last edited by eck; 09-04-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eck View Post
    Didn't appreciate the fact that I got 2 TI chests in 1 minute, bought the keys and found them gone the next. 5 bucks down the drain. And whilst I know the time it was to expire, I still would have expected the chests to actually still be there and changed to some other normal chest instead of being totally gone.
    The other thing that annoyed me was the fact that I couldn't buy the items. Had to ask friends to buy for me first and then I paypal back to them. This thing lasted throughout the entire TI2 main event.
    Your 5 bucks aren't down the drain, Int keys turn into regular keys.