Thread: [Incorrect] Disconnecting for 1 minute, players in my team throwing out my items

[Incorrect] Disconnecting for 1 minute, players in my team throwing out my items

I just had a game, first one of the day.
    My wireless had disconnected for like less than a minute, i reconnect to find myself completely naked item-wise.
    How is that freaking possible ? Your allies can take your items and throw them ?

I just lost 30 minutes playing a game, and i sincerly hope the one that is responsible will get banned from the game.

I'm still raging out really hard atm.

PS : I don't know if it's the right forum.

PS 2 : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980212892/ His name was Branco

I sincerly hope he's gonna get banned, all the evidences are here.
    Last edited by -Groove.Mike-; 09-04-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Groove.Mike- View Post
    PS : I don't know if it's the right forum.
    It isn't. There is a thread about this that you can post in. Other then that, just report the people and move on.

This guy randomly blame me for his problems. Reported for bad behavior.

btw where all those evidences?

Well there is still a problem, i can't seem to find any logic behind being able to move items from someone that is disconnected for less than 5 minutes.

That kind of problem can't happen if the remaiming players (aside from the one that is disconnected) can't move items before 5 minutes of disconnection.

After all i think this is not really the wrong section, as it is something that clearly needs a fix.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Groove.Mike- View Post
    After all i think this is not really the wrong section, as it is something that clearly needs a fix.
    Hey don't listen to the guy who knows what he is talking about, that is fine. The proper place is this thread http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=43525

You could have searched and saw all the other topics like yours closed and redirected to the proper place but I guess you didn't feel like looking. So, there it is.

Well i'm definitly sorry then, qac.