Thread: Common selection bug during tournament spectating

Basic Member

Common selection bug during tournament spectating

When I am spectating a tournament game and I switch from the commentator's view to free camera, select a unit and switch back to commentator's view, I see everywhere they look but the unit I selected stays the unit selected, I dont see them switching between different heroes anymore. Its apparantly an issue that many people have and I think its worth a fix!

Thank you!!

+1

It's a minor issue, but an issue all the same!

Might be a minor issue, but this bug has made me leave the in-game client view in favor of streams on more than one occasion.

Extremely minor issue that's easily fixed by hitting the escape key. I like that it actually stays locked since it gives me time to look over whatever hero I have selected, even if the caster has a separate hero selected. Though if you're switching through views, it probably should auto fix itself just for ease of use.

Basic Member
    A right click anywhere on the ground fixs it too.

As a feature I would have nothing against it, but as a bug with random undocumented fixes, not so much.

Please do add it as a feature, perhaps a simple cool down that forces a lock on a manual selection for 10 seconds and then resumes with any broadcaster selections.

Basic Member
    Noticed that too.

A right click anywhere on the ground fixs it too.
    Ho then that's cool to quick change hero to see their stuff. I stil think this is a bug.