Thread: Outworld Destroyer's death animation reverts equipped weapon to default weapon

Outworld Destroyer's death animation reverts equipped weapon to default weapon

I currently have Dero's Staff of Sanity equipped on OD. I noticed that when OD dies, the weapon automatically reverts to the default weapon during the death animation.

EDIT: Any equipped item reverts to the default model. This goes for other heroes with special death animations like Skeleton King, Crystal Maiden, etc.
    Last edited by EmblemLord; 07-25-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Banned
    Confirmed. Same here!

Bump.

Basic Member
    Same for Skeleton King.

I also have a weapon for Faceless Void, and it is not replaced by the default weapon when he does his death animation. I wonder what other heroes this bug affects.

Only heroes that have a custom model for their death sequences have this issue, I believe. Outworld Destroyer, Crystal Maiden, and Tiny all crumble upon death, for which they have special models, made up out of the stone/ice that crumbles. I think those are the only ones, but I could be wrong.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    Same for Skeleton King.
    I have played a lot of SK (i've got the sword too) and it never happened to either me or my friend which has it too

Basic Member
    Just tested it with OD and Dero's Staff of Sanity and the bug is still present.

Bump. This has not yet been fixed. The bug also exists for all characters with custom death animations (such as Skeleton King) where the equipped set reverts to the default model.

Basic Member
    Bump, this issue isn't fixed for Tiny's Elemental Ice Infusion cosmetic yet either.