Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Make Valve Secret Shop Digital Unlock Items Available in Dota2 Store

Basic Member
    it's even more expensive if it's via trading, the keys people are asking for them is insane O_O and it is a direct result of the high cost of getting them outside of the US, pushing the item's value up by a large amount.

since i did pay 75 keys for all the shirt items so far and im gonna pay 35 keys for kantusa in a week I'm strongly against the idea to implement them in the shop, if they had to it should 've been done the very first day after the international, now it's too late and the price is set to 12-15 keys each shirt item and 33-40 kantusa, so it will be strongly unfair to add them so many weeks later rather than right now as it shoud have been done in the first place.

Will never happen.
    IF they would do it no one would buy the Shirts or for that matter anything that seems Rare.

Basic Member
    a better idea would be making the merchandise available most of the countries in the near future, or atleast reduce the shipping costs...putting those items will store will only make a lot of pissed of traders and gamers who bought them. or even better give the codes online with purchase of the product(not in tags), i dont think anyone cares much about those tshirts, mouse is ok

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shamtaichou View Post
    I realy hope that Valve can make the Digital Unlock Items from the Valve secret shop to be available in Dota2 Store.

Digital Unlock items :-

Courier - Dolfrat & Roshinante
    Courier - Zonkey
    Axe - Wyvernguard Edge
    Drow - Bow of the Howling Wind
    Tide - Recluse Reef Denizen

The main reason is because :-

1.Doesnt fair for some people from other countries except USA & Europe that they have to pay high shipping costs & delays.

2.People who own this Digital items selling/trade those items for at least for 15keys/37$ Usd per item, I mean come on guys, 1 mythical item for 37$Usd?? Realy?!!
    if you only want the items and not the shirts, suck it up and stop whining. you obviously dont have enough dedication to dota to buy their merchandise and only want the digital items.
    I took orders from my friends and paid at least 80 SGD in shipping not including local shipping in the US. thats about 60USD.

tl;dr SUCK IT UP

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animations View Post
    Will never happen.
    IF they would do it no one would buy the Shirts or for that matter anything that seems Rare.
    agree. I bought the t-shirts only because of the items.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marek View Post
    agree. I bought the t-shirts only because of the items.
    I'm gonna laugh so hard when those items get put in the store

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'm gonna laugh so hard when those items get put in the store
    Considering that they're exclusively bundled with the physical goods, you won't be laughing. Not going to happen.

It would be kind of funny if the items got added to the in-game store, though..FOR THE SAME COST AS BUYING THE SHIRT.

I love how the OP says "It's not fair" Lol, grow up kid. People who but the shirt got a cool courier, good for them. If you want one, buy one, support Valve.

Basic Member
    plz make Wyvernguard Edge available in dota 2 store