Thread: [Suggestion] Suggested Item Build UI

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Suggested Item Build UI

I noticed that in game, you are allowed to customize your "Suggested Item Build". But I realized that in an actual game, you're pretty crunched for time since there is only about 1 minute of pre-set up time to buy items before the game starts and usually teams start grouping together immediately to check their jungle for wards/go to the rune site etc. So there's pretty much not a lot of time to tinker around with the "Suggested Item Build". I suggest that in the Hero customization screen, where you can wear cosmetic items on your heroes, there be a menu to customize your Suggested Item Build. This way, players can have loads of time to think about which builds they use the most on their heroes and etc. I just think that with so little time in game to think about your items, since there is action going on all the time, it would be a nice ability to have that Suggested Item Build customization allowed in the Hero Loadouts screen. This would also push players to use that feature more and think about their item choices What are your thoughts? Thanks! (I just realized this after playing a game as Tiny where I don't want to go the standard Blink/Arcane build, but instead, the Phase/Manta/Agha pushing build and none of my items were in the Suggested Items)

Basic Member
    Or add it to the heropedia/other tab so that you can do that while you're waiting for the queue.

Basic Member
    Yeah, just something that lets you change the Suggested Items while not in-game

Basic Member
    Any way to implement this?

Try this tool. It's just a workaround, but very handy.

Basic Member
    Create private lobby
    Edit Items in game
    ???
    Profit

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface View Post
    Create private lobby
    Edit Items in game
    ???
    Profit
    Yeah, but this takes going into lobby games for all the individual heroes, so over 100 games of starting and leaving =/ I'm gonna try out Mr. Evo's tool