View Poll Results: New portrait good or bad?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dont like it

219 76.57%
  • I do like it

67 23.43%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Enchantress Hud Portrait.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    She looks like a League of Legends character
    I've never agreed so hard in my life. Two things went through my mind when I was watching Sunsfan comparison: Looks too anime, did somebody transfer from Riot to Valve.

This is terrible, Enchantress looked perfect before. Please don't go through with this change.

I just checked in the client and I must protest.

Enchantress was adorable and had a lot of character, and this is not an improvement by any means.

Yeah but the model is there and she looks like a bimbo. She's got none of the traits that made her recognizable as a centaur / whatever she is.
    The horns/ears don't make her recognizable as a centaur? You're going to identify something like that based exclusively on her eyes/nose?

Okay.
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxCharge View Post
    The horns/ears don't make her recognizable as a centaur? You're going to identify something like that based exclusively on her eyes/nose?

Okay.
    The new portrait looks like a generic anime chick with horns attached. The old model had features that really fit the centaur / faun theme and gave her a lot of personality and a very dignified look at the same time.

I think it was just a mistake tho, there was absolutely no reason to change Enchantress and the change wasn't listed in the notes.

Basic Member
    U dont undestand logic behind new portrait! New ench so ugly u will run from her like from 25 lvl AM and get massive dmg from impetus ^_^

Basic Member
    Seriously WHY Valve WHY? You're completly destroying everything, enchantress didnt need anything, you also changed the portrait of windrunner which I find very ugly compared to before (Not the one ingame which is cool). The changes on some heroes were very cool and needed like beastmaster, but enchantress was just perfect imo. Now she looks like a ugly hero.... please dont do that.. (

WHY FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN?

Basic Member
    The new portrait looks like a generic anime chick with horns attached. The old model had features that really fit the centaur / faun theme and gave her a lot of personality and a very dignified look at the same time.

I think it was just a mistake tho, there was absolutely no reason to change Enchantress and the change wasn't listed in the notes.
    I agree, I hope so too. I an really not a fan of the new look.

bring back the old face
    the new is so much anime generic chick =/

She does look a bit like a League of Legends character. Hopefully they don't touch anyone else with this brush: Beastmaster, Crystal Maiden, and so on.. let them be!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaho View Post
    I say the New one but it should be enhanced, just like what they did to lion

The New one is much more younger, prettier and she even looks like Natalie Dormer which I like

we need more younger women in Dota2, no more warrioresque old ladies...
    Because Lina, CM, WR, PA and TA look soooo old....jeeez

The new portrait looks really weird. So far everything looks wip at least - her facial expression looks like she is being banged by Faceless Void (and we all know how Dota2 Bane was actually born), the lightning is strange and makes her jaw look even less proportional. Really hope it's just an accidental reversal to older textures.
    Last edited by Keowee; 09-12-2012 at 10:16 PM.